I'm not even going to bother posting the button for Totally Random Tuesdays because I'm so lame for posting Random Tuesdayness on Thursday... which is quickly turning into Friday. So, yeah, it's been a long ass week. Thank God it's over! Where to start?
Just in case you needed any more proof of my obsession about Twilight, I made the jump and ordered the hoodie. It arrived yesterday, and to my delight it fits, it's comfy, and I love it! I think I may be ordering another one sometime in the very near future. I'm even wearing it as we speak (or as I type).
I got online the other day to look at the resort where my parents are staying. Let's just say, we're now in a fight. I'm not talking to them for a long time. A place that gorgeous should only be allowed to exist if I'm there and able to enjoy it. They have chaise lounges that sit in a very shallow pool to relax and grab some rays in. What I wouldn't give to be sitting in one of those sipping a pina colada...
Hmmm... what else? The new Nordstrom opened here last Friday and it's absolutely gorgeous. Noelle and I stopped there tonight on our way to Victoria's Secret to get Brittany's shower gifts. I tried on a few things at Nordie's and none of them fit. Totally irritating. But the good news is that I got this cute lip gloss/conditioner from MAC while I was there. No, I didn't get to use my MAC discount, but I wanted it, so I bought it. And I wonder why I'm broke... I just can't seem to figure it out...On Tuesday night I went to a stamp class at Pam's house. We made really cute little folders for either coupons, or pictures, or whatever. A bit time consuming and very involved, but the final product is very cute. I'd post a picture on here now, but I'm freaking exhausted and don't want to go get the camera, and everything... I'll do it later.
This week at work has been hell. My personal hell on earth - ok, maybe not quite that bad. I'm PMSy which is not a good thing to be when having to deal with lots of annoying people for two and a half days in a row. I've come to find that listening to people interrupt each other over and over and over is so absolutely effing annoying that it's almost unbearable to endure. I'm surprised I didn't crawl into a hole yesterday afternoon and conveniently forget to re-emerge.
So, yeah, tomorrow night is Brittany's Lingerie Shower over here at my casa. I'm very excited, but also a little stressed .... that's just what happens when you have to bake, and clean, and get some work done, and have 12 people over at your house in the next 24 hours, right?!
What else... I have yet to finish Breaking Dawn. I still have about 100 pages to go. I'm stalling because I don't want it to end, which is stupid, because I'm just going to read the books at least two or three more times. On a related note, the DVD for Twilight comes out next Saturday (which is the day Paul and Brittany are getting married). I'm planning on attending one of the DVD release parties at midnight to get my copy. I think Odum is coming with me. Aurs, will you be joining us? How about you, Noelle? We'll be there if you want to come... And all I have to say about the above picture is - HOT DAMN!!! Holy Mother of God. Is it getting hot in herr? (Yes, I meant to say herr - like the song by Nelly). Can I please have him? Just for one night? Pretty please? I won't ever ask for anything ever again for the rest of my entire life... I promise. PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!























































8 comments:
mmm...hot picture. hold on, let me wipe the drool off my chin.
and now i'll remind you that there's still more vampire stuff for you to read. they're coming out with some kind of twilight directors cut book.
I'm SO waiting for Twilight to come out!
And... um, this picture?! What are you trying to do to your girlie readers!??!??!
Happy Friday!
Jaime - I'm still drooling. I can't even function anymore because all I do is think about him and his absolute sexiness!
Anna - Sorry! I just have to share such beauty with the rest of the world. I wouldn't want my girls to miss out on that!
I had to take a moment and allow him to stare deeply into my eyes before I got back to work. HOLY CRAP the man is gooood looking!
Thank you for sharing!
This has to be the hottest pic of Robert Pattinson. I can't stop looking at it. YUM!
I've pre-ordered my copy of Twilight!
I don't think I work Saturday so I should be able to come to the midnight sale... it will be a blast=) Are you sure it's Fri night?!
And... Um... Oh, I almost forgot what I was going to say because I was busy with the picture... sorry;)
And who are you kidding... of course RP wouldn't be the last thing you asked for... you are a princess after all!
hahaha!
What do you think of the GQ photos of Rob? The smoking one is just that - SMOKIN"!!! Yummy!
Brooke - I try to share so I don't come across as a selfish bitch! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!
SB - He is so unbelievably hot. He can't be real. I'm convinced! I'm gonna wait in line... I hope they don't run out of copies!
Aurs - True, I'd just ask for him over and over again. And maybe a few other things in the interim. Yes, he's beautiful. Ok man, midnight sale (at a store yet to be determined) here we come!
Sarah - Love the GQ pics. Gonna go pick up the magazine this week!
Post a Comment