
It's Tuesday again... obvious, I know. But if you read my post last Tuesday (and Wednesday for that matter) you'll know I joined the circus and did a Random Tuesday Thoughts post. I saw this on a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy and Us and Them, and decided to join the clique. If you want to do one of your own, grab the widget from Keely over at The Un Mom.
Here goes nuthin'... again. 
I had a stamping class at Pam's house last night and made myself this cute little bookmark. Isn't it cute and sparkly? The theme for class last night was glitter. Hello, did she have me in mind when she planned it? It was great. I'll post a few of our other creations later. Too many of one thing and this wouldn't be considered random enough.
Did I mention I'm in love with RPattz? Well, just in case you missed the memo, I am. I'd love to be his thumb. HOT! Sexy! And maybe a little dirty!
*gasping for air*
Yep! Head over heels, in love, with a man who doesn't know I exist. Jeez, this is starting to sound familiar. But he's effing gorgeous, so what do I care? Right? Right.
Speaking of Twilight, I went to see it again on Sunday... and on Friday, too. So my count is up to 5 times. Yeah, 5 times in 8 days. I'm sick, I know. And guess what else? I'm going to see it again tonight. I have to reverse for a second with a story: I found out yesterday that there is a woman who, as of the middle of January, had seen the movie 27 times, so I'm not that bad. That's 27 times at full price. I've just been going to the dollar theater. Don't judge me! Plus, I saw The Fast and the Furious like 6 times at the theater, so I'm not even as bad as my worst... yet.Hmmmm..... what else? Had Cafe Rio for lunch and now I'm craving chocolate. Big Surprise!
I'm freaking tired and want to take a nap. My brother came home around 2 AM and woke me up, and then I couldn't get back to sleep. I HATE when that happens!
Does it drive anyone else absolutely crazy when someone invades your space? Or is overly noisy for no reason? I work with someone who uses the scroll button on his mouse to move through 100 page documents, one. scroll. at. a. time. Hello! That is what click and drag is for. Every time the scroller rolls, it makes one of those zipping sounds and it's EFFING ANNOYING! Click and drag, use your arrow keys, or page up and down, but for the love of Christ, QUIT SCROLLING THROUGH 47 PAGES OF MATERIAL!!! Speaking of mice... has anyone ever noticed it looks like a mussentouchit? That's what my grandma grew up thinking a hoo was called. Say it out loud... mussentouchit. There ya go! I think it slightly resembles one, anyway.As for the invasion of space thing. I was sitting next to my manager last week during some of our meetings, and at one point, his foot was on my chair... not just on the bottom, but ended up brushing my leg. If you're that close to me, you're too damn close. Scoot over! And when the two of us have to share a fairly small table, don't spread your shit out all over the place and leave me with a 2 square foot area of space to work in. YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH ROOM!
When I was thinking about this yesterday, I had so much to bitch about, and now I can't remember any of it. What else is new!? Well, I guess that's it for this edition of Tuesday Randomness. Let me know what you think!























































11 comments:
FIVE times? you've got it bad. :) have you finished the series yet?
Who in the hell are you going to see it with tonight? YOU ARE NUTS but that's why I love you! I am sad that I haven't seen it with you yet, but that means you will have to see it at least one more time! Have fun and I will call you when I finish with clas:)
If I had to hear the scrolling zip sound over and over, I'm quite sure I'd explode also. I love the way your bookmark turned out!
i love twilight and RPattz!
wow... do i wish we had a dollar theater where i could go see it multiple times. I saw it once in theaters and it was amazing.
wait. did i mention i love RPattz? because he is the perfect edward.
oh do i wish my boyfriend would read twilight and realize that it is what we all want in a man.
in fact, i am going to go do a post right now about that :]
Um, I'm feeling a little dirty fingering my scroll wheel now.
Thanks for that.
I thought I was bad for seeing it twice!
Jaime - Yes, and now it's 6. I know I've got it bad, but I love it!
Nellie - I went with Odum. And yes, I'll go see it again with you this weekend. They better not take it out of the theater until it comes out on DVD or I might freak out!
Blueviolet - Yeah, the scrolling is soooo annoying! And I can't wait 'til I get all my new stuff so I can continue making more creations.
Krystyna - Tell your BF to read it. Or I can tell him if you'd like. Seriously, if men were like Edward, we'd all be soooo happy!
Keely - Sorry to make you feel dirty... I'm right though, aren't I?
SB - Yeah, no, you're not bad at all!
I'm LMAO! You are too funny... I'm on the second book and I'm pissed at RPattz right now :) (well, Edward Cullen anyway) -- He. is. hot. (I think that's an understatement) --
LOVE the bookmark! It's SO sparkly! :)
Erica are u thinking of clicking the mouse again?
I am sure pinkies replacement would be happy to help! lol!
You are so entertaining... why do I need to blog anymore?? You just say what's already on my mind;)
xoxo
Anna - I'm glad you think I'm funny because everyone else thinks I'm nuts! I was pissed at Edward, too, but you'll get over that quickly!
Odum - You are fired, and we're in a fight.
Aurs - What will I do all day if you don't blog?
Post a Comment