Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 30th To Paul and His Bols

Saturday was my friend Paul's 30th birthday! Brittany wanted to throw him a big party, but with the wedding being in 2 weeks, I don't think she had it in her! (And I don't blame her at all)!

We all got together at Fiddler's Elbow for some drinks and grub, and then ended up back at Kasian's house afterward to chill. Rose and Mike joined us as well, but I didn't get pictures of them for some reason...

Kasian and Cortnee (I love this pic)

Paul & Wikiball (at least she looks cute)


Noelle & I in our matching sweaters


Paul with his special card from Kasian

The man hit it big, let me tell ya. He got two of his favorite movies from Brittany (plus two other presents that I didn't get to see), a bottle of Patron from Kasian, and a bottle of Patron and a bottle of Tequila Rose from me. The boy loves his tequila! I think he'll be set for the next little while. Although, if the wedding stress starts getting to him, we might have to bring a few more bottles for wedding gifts!

5 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

Mmmmmmm, Tequila Rose! LOVE it! Happy birthday to your friend!

Tonya said...

sounds like a fun time. Great pictures!

CocoDivaDog said...

Bottoms up!

Jaime said...

ooh! tequilla rose! i haven't had that in forever, but SO GOOD

Ms. Salti said...

Jen & Jaime - I don't get the Tequila Rose thing. Paul actually took 14 shots of it one night and felt NOTHING! It kind of gags me, but then again, so does tequila in general.

Siren - Whenever Paul is around, you can be sure to have sore abs from laughing so hard.

Auntie - Drinking is sooo not a problem for this group!