Today is my mom and dad's 33rd wedding anniversary. Yep, they got married on March 5, 1976. Poo-brown tuxes and everything. I'll have to scan a picture from the day-of and load it on here sometime. The fashion back then should have been illegal. If my mom knew I was posting a picture of them on here she'd probably shoot me, so no one tell her. I think the funniest part about today is that my dad left this morning for his weekly round of auto auctions. Start the day at 5 AM, fly to Phoenix, do the auction, fly to Vegas, chill tonight, do the auction tomorrow, and come home tomorrow night. Sometimes I envy him that he gets to spend one night in Vegas almost every week. At the same time, if you're alone, how much fun would that be? Plus, that's a lot of traveling to do in 2 days. So yeah, my poor mum is alone on their anniversary. I guess that means my dad is, too. Talk about dumb timing, huh? Anyway, I want to wish them a Happy Anniversary and I can only hope I find someone to share at least that many years of my life with.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Happy 33rd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































1 comments:
33 years, good for them! The only time my dad could get off the year they got married was deer hunting season, so every year since my dad is deer hunting on their anniversary. who knows maybe that is how they have stayed together so long
Post a Comment