See what happens when I don't post immediately after an event?! I forget everything that I wanted to share with you! Sonofabitch!
I was going to tell you all about last weekend, but seeing how it's almost this weekend and I don't have much in me tonight, I'll give you a few snippets... I'm tired....maybe you can treat this as a Wordless Wednesday, only on Thursday, with multiple pictures and even more words. Yeah, I don't know either.
I guess I didn't get a picture of Derek with the bunny ears on over the nurse's cap. That's where "Nurse Bunny" came from. He was really quite sexy. I guess you're all just missing out.
Oh yeah, and then there was this local morning DJ at the party (I won't mention names here) who was drunk off his ass and tripped over a chair and fell really hard onto the deck. So hard in fact, I'm surprised the deck didn't collapse underneath him! It was classy! And that was my weekend in a nutshell.























































5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I love the bunny ears and the nurse cap. :)
you make a very cute easter bunny :)
I think you look WAY more like a Playboy Bunny than an Easter Bunny. Sassy little minx!
Sorry about the plumbing issues, but I am very impressed you guys tried on your own first...I like "take charge" women!!!
I've been seriously missing out lately... what the funk man!
SB - I thought of you and Auri when I saw the nurse's cap!
Jaime - Aw, thanks!
Elisha - You're way too kind. The plumbing was definitely a learning experience. I learned to always call a pro!
Aurs - If I remember correctly, you were feeling like poo...
Post a Comment