I guess I will start off by saying hello. Erica and I were paired for the 20 something blog swap, so here I am. Erica came up with the idea that the two of us could write about how blogging has affected our lives, if at all.
I’ve been blogging since the summer of 2007. I started blogging over at As You Wish and I’m now transitioning to Feisty & Freckled. I still very much love As You Wish, but I wanted a way to be more personal with out my family reading about my sex life or the fact that my butt crack itches. Just kidding about that last part (kind of). I also have a tumblr, myspace, facebook, twitter, and all that fun stuff.
I would have to say that blogging has a pretty big impact on my life. Since my start in the blogosphere I have:
• Made some amazing bloggy friends
• Found an amazing outlet for my thoughts, feelings, randomness
• Found out about Brooks Institute, the school I will be attending this September to become a professional photographer, through a bloggy friend
• I’ve been lucky enough to actually meet a couple of bloggers in real life, Emily and Sara
• I’ve been able to share some bad times as well as good times with my internet family
• I bought a new car
I would have to say that blogging is a big part of my life, but I'm trying not to let it be my whole life. I'm really excited about getting myself into my blog and others. I'm also excited to get to know Erica better. Thank you for reading my post on her fabulous blog and you should most definitely stop by my blog and give her a shout out on her post.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I’m Allison…Let’s Be Friends
Posted by Ms. Salti at 5:36 PM
Labels: Guest Blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































1 comments:
Hey Allison!
I have seriously been thinking about an anonymous blog lately. Maybe you don't want everyone to know your butt crack itches;) haha! Anyway, glad you stopped by!!
Post a Comment