These are my sexy new shoes I bought a few weeks ago. I hadn't worn them until this past weekend and I think I love them. I wore them yesterday and they were fab... even if they need to be worn in a bit. They make me feel sexy. And that's all that really matters. It can't hurt that they were only $24, right?
The pictures are just gratuitous for my girlie readers... sorry to the few boys that stop by here on a regular basis. Read the writing... ignore the pictures. Jaime, I'm now including Kellan for you... you're welcome! Ha ha ha! It doesn't hurt that he's ridiculously sexy, too.
Wanna hear something funny... no, wait, I'd venture to say it's acutally hilarious. So, I get on Twitter this morning and find out that I won the Earth Day contest over at SexIs Magazine! Holy hell! I never win anything. The contest asked you to follow SexIs on Twitter and tweet about how you plan on making your sex life greener. This is what I said: "If & when I ever have sex again, I'll make sure to do it outside in the grass. Do they make condoms from recycled materials?" Guess it was entertaining enough, cuz I won.... an *ahem* adult toy... and we'll just leave it at that. If you're lucky, I might let you know how I like it. I had to have them ship it to Auri's house so I could avoid the conversation with my mom when the box arrives at my house. 
I can see the conversation now:
Mom: A box came for you today.
Me: Oh cool.
Mom: What's in it?
Me: Oh, the glass *ahem* that I won online.
Mom: Oh, ok cool.
Yeah, right.
So then I hopped on over to Tia's blog to read her latest post and check out the winner of her contest....and guess what? I won that one, too. Can you believe it? I can't either! My prize is a locket-style necklace made out of recycled auto parts with interchangeable magnetic lids. Isn't it cute. I thought it was funky and fabulous and I couldn't be happier that I won it! Woo hoo! So apparently today is my lucky day and I should go buy some lotto tickets or drive to Vegas. Anyone want to accompany me? My car is gassed up and ready to go. I'll drive...
So then I hopped on over to Tia's blog to read her latest post and check out the winner of her contest....and guess what? I won that one, too. Can you believe it? I can't either! My prize is a locket-style necklace made out of recycled auto parts with interchangeable magnetic lids. Isn't it cute. I thought it was funky and fabulous and I couldn't be happier that I won it! Woo hoo! So apparently today is my lucky day and I should go buy some lotto tickets or drive to Vegas. Anyone want to accompany me? My car is gassed up and ready to go. I'll drive...
Y'all know that I don't condone smoking of any kind, but good God, this man looks damn sexy with a cigarette. What is my problem? Oh yeah, maybe the fact that I feel like I'm in heat! It's so not cool. I even went as far as signing up for Match.com again today. So yeah, I'm now paying for 2 online dating services. If I don't get something out of this, I'm gonna be pissed!























































14 comments:
hello..:)
good thing you won in tia's contest...that's how i noticed you have a fabulous blogsite! :D
keep on writing! :)
it's an honor to have reached your site... clearly.
it's amazing how sexy he is...and he really didn't look all that hot in the movie. have you seen pics of how ripped tayler got for the next movie? Oh...My...God... i'd kill to have those arms around me! congrats on your *ahem* prize
Wow! You won two contests?! Can you spread some luck this way? I love the shoes!
Hot shoesssss!
Those are sassy shoes, sister. Definitely not like the lame ask-me-out-shoes I wore today. No, those suckers will get men to do something totally different to you.
Azil - Thanks so much, and sthanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Jaime - I still think he looked hot in the movie... I'd do him. And yes, I've seen Taylor... he's way hot, but I feel dirty saying it b/c he's so young!
SB - I'll send some luck your way... if I can figure out how to!
Brooke - Thanks!
Steenky - I'd like to see a pic of your shoes now!
Fab shoes :)
Congratulations on winning the comps :)
CW x
I love Paramore and "Decode" is actually one of my favorite of all their songs!!!! I don't know, but it's so romantic...
I love your shoes - it look adorable and I can't believe it's only $24!!!
Have a lovely weekend:) xoxo
Oh yeah, sister! Awesome win! If you still resist my suggestion of a one-night stand, at least you will soon have something at home to keep you company...
OH THANK YOU! for the pics. So delicious. yummmmm! I have entered possibly every contest I find on the internet and I never win. Damn. I am jealous.
CW - Thanks... and thanks!
Maki - Paramore rocks! I love them. I wish they'd put out a new album already!
Elisha - Don't you think I already have a few items to keep me company??? Ha ha ha! One more never hurts.
Gwen B - You are so welcome. I'm here for my girls!
congrats on the contest! lol and man i wouldn't want to have that convo with my mom either! LOL
keep us updated on that prize! LOLOLOL
Glad I could be of service for your *ahem* prize. I can't believe I still haven't used mine. And it was an xmas pressie! It's because I have to many! Anyway... tmi. I think you want to give me some of the shoes that you don't wear anymore. When I was over at your house last your shoes said they felt lonely and they were about to stage a mutiny... I'd give them to someone who will wear them (me) soon... before they leave your ass=)
are you coming to see me today? Don't go run errands...come see me! please...
$24, not bad at all
hmm yeah, i guess smoking aint that bad...smoking like a chimney, now that...is another thing
Post a Comment