My mom and I went for a drive through a new development yesterday, and I ran inside the model home to grab a brochure. I was also able to take a tour of the house and I fell in love with it. It's gorgeous! The development is currently under construction and there aren't any pictures online to share with you... which bums me out because I want y'all to see how cute it is. I don't know if it's something I can afford, but if I can find a way to make it work, you can sure as hell bet I'll buy one! I even went as far as buying some home decorating magazines today so I can get some ideas for my new place.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































7 comments:
looking for a house is tough. it took us 9 months to find our place. good luck with this one.
good luck! if you have a good feeling about it, it's probably a good sign!
I found a house too that I LOVE. But it's way over-budget and it's such a bad time for us to move. We would have to sell our house too cheaply.
If you can make it work you should definitely DO IT!! Great time to buy if you're a first time buyer :)
Have a great week x
That's awesome! Wish you had some pics to show us! Good luck!
Thanks for all the well wishes girls. I'll try to take some pics if I go down there later today or tomorrow! This whole thing is very scary and eye-opening! I think I may have to get a 2nd job. Or a new one where I make more money!
yay! I can't wait to see pictures!
If you buy a home before December this year, you get the first time homebuyers tax credit. AND, if you buy a new construction home, you will get an ADDITIONAL tax credit from the State! DO IT! :)
Post a Comment