Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a Fabulously Sexy Friend

All of my friends in the blogosphere are fabulous... clearly. They give me awards.... and I love them. Being that I've received these awards in the past, I am now more than willing to believe that I'm totally fabulous. Ha!

So thank you to Jaime over at Red Red Whine (sorry it took so long to get this posted) for the Friendship Award. She is an awesome lawyer and even awesomer mom (yes, I said awesomer - leave me alone). Go check her out!

The Friendship Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

My nominees are:
1- Kacy - because she's a new friend and effing adorable
2- Gwen - because she's also a new friend and a great blogger
3- Brooke - because we've become friends through blogging and I want to be her someday!
4- Captain Dumbass - because he's the Captain and constantly makes me laugh
5- Keely - because she's also effing hilarious and facilitates friend-making through her RTTs!


The 2nd award I recieved was from Gwen B. at GOT to be KIDDING me. The rules are to post the award along with 5 things that make you sexy, and then to give the award to five other sexy bloggers. And just because I'm in the mood to be sassy, I'll give you a list of five more. And nominate a few more sexy bitches.

I've got sexy eyes :: I can hold my own in a conversation :: I just told Joe the Drummer I don't believe a word he's told me :: I have a brain :: Just because I am, damnit!

1- PinkNic - I'm giving her this one only because of her story about getting stranded in another town after a night of lovin'! And she rocks!
2- Petra - because she's sexy... need I say more?
3- Sarcastically Bitter - because she and I are just so alike and I adore her!

Now go check out my peeps and show them some love!

9 comments:

Laila P said...

Yay, thanks for the award! I love the reason why you gave it to me, lol!!

Gabrielle Amanda said...

I am sooo loving this new found friendship! Who ever said Twilight couldn't bring people together!

Thanks for the award babe ;*

(p.s. my word verification for this post was "klittora" HA! thought it was funny)

Ms. Salti said...

Nic - You're welcome. I couldn't stop laughing at your story...you deserve an award for it!

Gwen - I'm loving it as well! I love the word verification. So fitting!

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks! I think I'm happier about what you said about me, than the award. I'll post it tomorrow. I'm too beat from work, so it's too hard to think of 5 things that make me sexy.

Keely said...

Aw, thanks chica! You rock!

(My word verification is prat. Can I get a retake? I want klittora too.)

Auri said...

k now I'm just feeling like bitch o america for my award comments... great... =)

Captain Dumbass said...

Thanks, GF! Sorry, I am so behind on my blog list and comments it's not even funny. I'll put this up right now though.

Ms. Salti said...

SB - It's totally true! You're welcome for the award. I understand being annihilated from work. I'm exhausted this week. Maybe it's all the Ambien I've taken...

Keely - You're welcome. Sorry about the word ver... I wish I could control it!

Aurs - You're not a bitch. I just don't give you awards... ha!

Captain - You are welcome, and totally fine. No worries!

::kacy:: said...

thank you so muchh! i was number uno! ;) i love it and i think you are pretty great too!!!! <33333 much love, baby