Monday, April 13, 2009

Gettin' Slapped Around

Wordless Wednesday on Monday... as my 2nd post of the day. I'm trying to catch up and keep y'all entertained...

4 comments:

Jaime said...

i love it! that's perfect for the kind of day i'm having :P

Anonymous said...

I have someone I want to do this to now. Can I?

steenky bee said...

I'm going to throw this at the new chick in accounting and slap her in the face next time she asks me if I'm having a Monday. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CLAIM I'M HAVING A MONDAY. NOT HER.

p.s.: I'm not sure if you know about this already, but Sego Lily Day Spa is having a contest for Utah bloggers to become their official blogger. You should check it out. I planning on entering because, hello, free spa treatments!

Ms. Salti said...

Jaime - I hope it made your day better.

SB - Did you do it? If so, I hope you took pics.

Jen - Seriously...take pictures. I think I'll check out the Sego Lily website. They're pretty close to my house. Thanks for the info!