Monday, June 8, 2009

Totally Flattered

Throughout the day yesterday and into this morning I've been getting comments on posts from readers I'm not familiar with. I didn't really think anything of it and was just happy to have some new people visit my blog. I logged onto Blogger this morning and was cruising through my dashboard of blogs I read, and came across a picture of myself. Hmm, that's weird... then I realized Nic from PinkNic's Planet has featured me as her Reader of the Week! I am flattered!

If I remember correctly, Nic found me through Twenty-Something Bloggers and we've been bloggy friends ever since. I think the turning point in our relationship came when I read about her booking a trip to San Fran. Go look through her archives to find it. It's hilarious! You can follow her on Twitter, too. Her random updates are quite funny.

Anyway, thanks, Nic for featuring me. And thanks to all you new peeps who have come to check me out!

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Yay congrats to you for your new readers!

I love the new photo up top and the new look!

Have a great week lovely lady x

Cortnee said...

I just have to say that your new picture at the top of your blog, looks like boobs to me. My screen at work is smaller so when I first logged on, that is what I saw. Then I scrolled down and realized that it was a heart. So I guess I can say I heart boobs.

Ms. Salti said...

Saskia - Thanks! I'm glad you like the new look!

Cortnee - Auri said it looked like boobs too. I think y'all need to get your eyes checked!