It's Tuesday (yes, again) and that means it's time for Random Tuesday Thoughts a la The UnMom. So if you want to play, go grab Keely's button, and grab it hard, cuz she'll like it! For those of you new to Random Tuesdayness, I'll break it down for ya... this is basically an excuse to gather up all the useless shit that you want to blog about but for some strange reason can't congeal into a post. Throw it all together, and, voila! You've got yourself some Random Tuesdayness.
For starters, it really annoys me when I have something fabulous to write about and cannot for the life of me seem to put it into words!
I love when I have the time to sit down by myself somewhere and read something totally naughty while in the company of complete strangers. It's fun to know that behind the mundane cover of the book I'm holding is some pretty provactive sexiness. I enjoy it even more when the cover of the book is indicative of what is held in its contents. It's almost like, "Why yes, I am reading some really hot shit, and yes, I'm loving every word of it!" Yesterday I started reading "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" and have been taking it with me to lunch. For some reason, I find it exciting to read such racy material when no one around me is the wiser.
I just found out that there is a Utah or Salt Lake blogger meet up in Sandy on Saturday and I'm debating on whether or not I should go. Kind of want to, kind of don't.... any thoughts?
So I decided I have a little crush on someone that I probably shouldn't have a little crush on. I've known him a really long time. He's a younger man. He's educated. He has a good head on his shoulders. And he looked really good the other day... Enough about that.
Seriously, why am I even talking about that when I'm boycotting men? Why, why, why? I just don't get it. I am seriously so upset, angry, irritated, pissed off, hurt, rejected, dejected and unhappy about the whole thing, I can't even begin to explain it. Whatever.
I need to get my nails done. Tori doesn't have anything that works with my schedule this week. I want to cry.
I finished Dead & Gone (the 9th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series) and honestly, I'm happy to be done with it. It wasn't one of my favorites. Except for page 170. Eric sex. Enough said. Speaking of which, True Blood Season 2 starts on Sunday! I can't wait. Woo hoo.
Oh, and I also started Eclipse for the 2nd time last night. I'm happy to have it back in my life. I think I started resenting the 9th Sookie book b/c it took me away from my Twilight... and right now, that's about the only thing that will make me happy. Pretty sad, huh?
Still house hunting... although I was supposed to call my realtor last week and haven't still. She probably thinks I'm an asshole. I've just been having a shitty week. Sorry.
And seriously, is there anything better than sleeping the day away when you're depressed? I think not. I took a three or four hour nap each on Saturday and Sunday. And the were divine. In fact, I'd give just about anything to be asleep right now instead of stuck at work with another meeting looming.
And I get another all day (8-9 hour) presentation tomorrow. Aren't y'all jealous? It's great. An all-day demonstration on a projector in a dark room in uncomfortable seats. Sooo my idea of a good time. I better be drinking heavily this weekend!
I just realized this post started out on a good note and then just turned into me bitching... oh well!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Random Tuesdayness - Come One Come All
Posted by Ms. Salti at 1:24 PM
Labels: Bitching, Random, RPattz, True Blood, Tuesday, Twilight = Obsession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































9 comments:
I like your bitching... it's like a warm woolly blanket... makes you sweaty and itchy. Mmm... haha.
By the way. Do all of these bloggers know that I'm super lucky because you're my HLP? hetero life partner... yah... don't know if you should go to the meet up. I don't know... seems ... can't put my finger on it. Then again... if anyone could pull it off it'd be you. You rock like that. me... not so much.
dude... we need to chill. having toe needs. so are you, I can tell from here.
Your new header picture looks like boobs, wearing a chain-mail bra.
I'd love to sleep the day away. Want to come be my son's mother so I can do that??
Aurs - I'm glad someone enjoys my bitching! And yes, I could definitely use some toe love.
Keely - At first I couldn't see it, but now I can see how everyone is seeing boobs. Even more fitting considering the name of the blog...
Um, hello? Who is this boy you have a crush on and why didn't you tell me about it last night? Ms. Salti, you're holding out on me. I promise if you tell me I will freely grab your breasts instead of slyly with my elbow. Yes, I know that will eventually get old. Just like Pei Wei honey seared chicken.
nothing wrong with a little complaining. besides, it's not really bitching if you manage to work in twilight somehow. :)
I agree, bitching rocks!! I spend most of my day at work bitchin about work with my colleague :)
Go to the meet-up! What have you got to loose? It could be fun!
Saskia x
Keely's right, that does look like a chain mail bra. That couldn't be comfortable.
Do you really hate men? All of us? *fluttering eyelashes*
Jess - Sorry I didn't tell you about him... it's not anything to even talk about!
Jaime - I knew I liked you for a reason!!!
Saskia - Bitching is so cathartic. I don't know about the meetup. Maybe next time....
Captain - You're one of the few I don't hate... keep it that way!
It's weird, how during my younger years, I used to hate nap time. I'd just always want to go out and play when I was a kid, then when I was a teenager I just was either busy studying, reading a book, or hanging out with friends, and now, I'd give anything for even a one hour nap. =)
Post a Comment