I sat out at the pool for a couple of hours yesterday and ***stupidly*** didn't wear any sunscreeen. I'm paying for it now. I'm a lobster. Arms, chest and legs... ouch! I'm carrying a bottle of spray-on aloe with lidocaine in it... I'm so dumb!
Friday, June 26, 2009
I'm A Lobster!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































12 comments:
Sunburn Sucks!!! That looks like a painful area for it!
Are you trying to die early and leave me hear to walk the earth without you? I cry =(
Now on to you... sorry you're owie...
Ouchies!!!
ouch! that looks painful.
I've learned this lesson the hard, very burny way as well. Sigh.
do you ever comment back to us anymore or are you too cool for that? I'm going to stop leaving you comments;)
LOL @ Auri!
SB - Yes, ouchies is right!
Jaime - Yeah, it hurts!
LiLu - I should know better!
Aurs - I'm too cool, duh!
SB - I don't like you two conspiring against me!
Otin - Yes, they do.
Aurs - No, not trying to die early and leave you....
Sorry, the mouse must have rolled past your first two comments....
ouch!
i learned my lesson at the beginning of summer.
It's mad I burn myself every year and never learn that my skin is sensitive :)
Hope your burn is better :)
ouch!! Sunburn is horrid. Poor you, I hope the aloe vera is helping. It's really hot here too at the moment (I'm not joking!!) but I'm stuck in the office all day so wont have a chance to catch the rays!
x
Post a Comment