Friday, June 26, 2009

Congrats Lindsay & Jason!

Two weekends ago I had the privilege of attending Lindsay's Bachelorette Party. I met Noelle at her place and then Lindsay and her fiancee, Jason picked us up. Jason drove us girls out to Kristen's house to meet some of the other party members and then we all went to dinner at Fratelli's.
After dinner (which wasn't that great, Sorry, Kristen) we went to the bar/dance club which happens to be the old Sandy's Station. It's now called Club Allure, and it's surprisingly not too bad inside. I went in expecting the worst and we had a great time instead.
We drank and danced and drank some more. I think Jen was three-sheets-to-the-wind about halfway through the night and it was awesome (she's new to the world of alcohol). After the club, we all got rides home (except me, b/c my car was at Noelle's) and I'd like to say Thanks! to all of our DDs. (I sobered up and drove home later on.)
The following weekend was the wedding and I was very excited to have been invited. Noelle and Kristen helped Lindsay get ready and I just kind of hung around and helped out. The ceremony was short and sweet and the weather was perfect that day... the only day that week it didn't rain!
We had so much fun at the reception. The company was great. The food was good. The entertainment was fabulous! We all had a blast!
So, Congratulations to Lindsay & Jason! I wish you two nothing but the best!

3 comments:

Auri said...

She's such a sweetheart=) And her hubby's a hottie man!

Ms. Salti said...

Aurs - Yes, Linds is fab! We need to hang out with her more often!

Noelle said...

She fits right in! It would be a fab combo for us all:) Love to me girlies!