Monday, June 1, 2009

Fuck The Terrorists

Dear Al Qaida, Osama Bin Laden and the Rest of All Y'all Assholes,


Thank you for fucking me over. I really appreciate having to pack 164 ounces worth of styling products, lotions, makeup, skin care items and deodorant in 3 ounce increments into 1 quart-sized, clear, ziplock bag. Have you any idea how difficult it is to figure out how only 3 ounces worth of spray gel for your hair is going to last you for three days? My naturally curly hair and I would like to say Fuck You Very Much. You're all a bunch of selfish jackasses and you can suck it!

Sincerely,
Someone who was recently forced to travel with carry-ons only

7 comments:

A Country Wife said...

I feel your pain.
lol xx

Saskia said...

I feel your pain too!! Last year I had to fly to two weddings with just hand-luggage... I'm not quite sure how I did it!!

x

Cajoh said...

Packing for our trip probably was the most time consuming for my wife who worried about everything. I just wound up putting all my toiletries in a zip lock and putting it in a front pocket so it is easily accessible. Good thing too, because something leaked and it would not have been pretty.

Anonymous said...

I know this too well and I feel for you because I know the curly hair styling needs! I put everything in a ziploc! My Mac compact and eyeshadow even. I was humiliated on my way through US customs the last time I went through vegas because I forgot to put my over 100 ml toothpaste in my checked bag. They proceeded to scorn me in front of everyone and I said "just throw it away" and muttered under my breath that I didn't need to brush my teeth in a nice sarcastic tone! So when I went to London, I had 4 ziploc bags and checked the rest.

M said...

Oh yea, I just said fuck it and pitched my lipgloss last time I flew. It wasn't worth the hassle.

Because you know all us ladies are hiding up some good ass explosives in our bottles of Paul Mitchell.

Auri said...

You go girl... just remember... Trent says we're the terrorist too;-)

GreenJello said...

Oh, I feel your pain. And if you need to bring something larger than 3oz, you have to check it. Which costs extra now.