Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Tuesdayness - Yeah, That One...

randomtuesdayIt's kind of strange for me to realize that I've been MIA from my blog since last Thursday. That's like 5 days, or something... Anyway, it's Tuesday and I figured I better get my ass in gear and do my obligatory Random Tuesday Thoughts post and get back on the wagon. If you want to play, grab Keely's button and join in the fun!

In my defense, I did start another blog (the weight loss blog) so that should redeem my faults a little bit, at least... even if I've only posted a welcome letter! Oh, and if you want to read it and I haven't sent you an invite, just make sure you let me know and that I have your email address.

Hmmm.... I'm working from home this week and love it. Except for the fact that I have to force myself to leave the house in order to get anything accomplished. Yeah, I got up today, ate breakfast, and then took a nap. I hate when I do that! Oh well, water under the bridge...

Aurs has another effing migraine today. I want to kill her head. It's pissing me off. It's taking my HLP away from me and I'm angry. We got to hang out a bit yesterday and had a lot of fun with the kids, but I'm still mad at her head today.

I'm sitting in Starbucks and it's my first trip here since last Thursday. Weird, I know. I even ate breakfast and lunch at home today. I must be sick. I should go see a doctor. Speaking of which, I need to make an appointment with a dermatologist and a family practice doc. **10 minute hiatus** Ok, just made an appointment with a new doc. I hope I like her. The rest of them suck! Anyone know any good dermatologists in Salt Lake?I'm listening to Joss Stone right now. I love that woman! I'd really like to know when her new album is coming out. I just found a fan site that says it's being released in July.... God I hope so.... I can't wait much longer. And that will hopefully mean she'll be going on tour in the US as well. If she does, you can bet your asses I (and Odum) will be going to see her. If you want to join us, let's go!

Auri had a good idea to start doing posts on our toes every time we do them.... I think we're both going to participate. We'll see how it goes. Also, I broke my effing big toe nail the other day trying to get a toy out of the basket for Fergie. Damn, ungrateful dog! The most shocking part of it all??? I haven't even tried to fix it! I know, I'm losing my touch.

On Friday night I went to Lindsey and Jason's wedding with Noelle and Maddie. I decided to wear my new brown capris and didn't have time to de-hair my legs.... so I just did the bottom halves of my calves.... That's all anyone saw anyway! I still haven't finished them, or done my arms. Auri even commented on how hairy (for me) my arms were yesterday. I'll get on it in the next day or two. I did manscape yesterday though, so that has to count for something!

My skin looks ridiculous. I've a got severe acneic breakout on my cheeks and I look like a prepubescent teenager. It sucks. I had a revelation about it though... I think it might be from my Dermalogica products. *GASP* I know. I'm kind of heartbroken about it, too, but I'm going to not use them for a while and see if my skin clears up. I might even go buy some Proactiv today cuz I'm out of my stuff I've been using. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

Well, that'll about do it for today. Hope you're all having a fabu week!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the "life is like a gumball machine" picture :)

Elisha said...

You seriously crack me up :) I love how exceptionally random this "Random Tuesday Thoughts" post was.

Poor Auri and her migraines. I TOTALLY know how she feels. I've been plagued for many years with them and my only salvation is a Maxalt MLT/Imitrex regime. Migraines SUCK, but thank God for drugs.

And please send me the link to your new blog!!! elishae@cox.net :)

Keely said...

You...broke a toenail getting a dog toy? That, my friend, is talented.

Anonymous said...

I love the gumball comic. It made me laugh.

I love love love Proactiv! I have nothing bad to say about it. Well, except that when I used it, it wasn't sold in Canada and my brother and I had to order it from the US. But now it is sold here.

Noelle said...

I have been telling you for awhile to try Proactiv...in the words of Pablo-"it changed my life!" I can't believe that you haven't fixed your toe nail lady...get on that! Much love to you:)

FoN said...

I love your site - it's so beautiful! Love that exercise pic at the beginning. I think I should get that tattooed somewhere.

Auri said...

And I think my Dermalogica is finally working on my skin... I still get mad breakouts though...

The maxalt does seem to do the trick... but because of the other med I'm on I don't take it as early as I used to so now I'm down for several hours... it's lovely. Bitch and moan, bitch and moan...

Joss better release her album soon... I can't wait!

I can't fix your GD effing toe until you get it fixed at the toe lady... unless you want me to file it all the way down? Then you'd be uneven (gasp)... your choice.

Did you go to the gym today?

A Country Wife said...

Your first pic made me laugh I'm still in the talking stage and have been stuck in it for the last 3 months.
:-?

Organic Meatbag said...

Ehhhh, a little female arm hair never hurt anybody! You're all great just the way you are!

And, to echo the sentiments of everybody else, I love the gumball comic too!

Laila P said...

Haha! I love that pic at the end!
Hope you're having a great week!

Anonymous said...

I could wake up, eat and then nap all day long! I did manage to lose 30 lbs by blogging!

Ms. Salti said...

Krystyna - I just happened upon that from some random search.

Elisha - Thank you! I know, I feel so bad for Aurs!

Keely - Yes, I AM talented!

SB - I love that I can just go to the mall to buy it. And it's been working great!

Noelle - I think it's in the process of changing my life!

FoN - Thanks for stopping by! I love that pic too!

Aurs - I'll just have to give you mine then! I got my GD effing toe fixed so you're off the hook!

CW - I hate being stuck in that stage!

Meatbag - Aww, thanks.... you rock!

Nic - Love it too!

Otin - How the hell did you lose 30 lbs blogging?