I'm not including a big long narrative about New Years Eve because I'm still recovering from the pneumonia and need to get to bed fairly soon... But here are the pictures from that night. Sorry, the formatting is all screwy... not all the captions are showing up directly under the pictures.

Above we have a pic of Wikiball, Kasian, and Amber

Matt and Kellie

Mike and Sarah

Miss Britt and Miss Kellie

Myself and Miss Kellie

I'm not sure what the hell he was doing here...?

Self-explanatory, I think... sometime after I had found out about Joe (Britt later asked why there was celery all over the counter)

I'd obviously had a few at this point

Here are the cups for champagne lined up for the stroke of midnight - and Kasian testing them for us

Shmodus and myself - he wasn't going to come... duh!

I don't even know what to say about this one... Mike and Paul, um, yeah

Kasian and Amber - the hotties of the evening

Kasian, Amber and I decided we'd go out and make snow angels after midnight. I threw on Odum's coat and we all headed outside. Odum had the camera and got some great shots. Unfortunately, the snow was so hard, we hardly made a dent in it. Pretty funny, though.

After the snow angels I wanted to go to the "Bat Cave." What's the Bat Cave, you ask? The Bat Cave was a giant snow fort that one of Brittany's neighbors had built in their front yard. So three grown women and our male accomplice took off down the road (Kasian and Amber's second trip to make me happy) so I could check it out. Below you have the proof... don't tell the neighbors. And no, Amber is not crawling out from my 'you know what.'

1 comments:
Looks like a blast... sad I missed it=)
Post a Comment