Monday, January 26, 2009

Cassi's Bridal Makeup

On Saturday afternoon I did makeup for Cassi's bridal pictures. This first picture is the "before" and the following two are the "afters." I went with brown tones because her wedding dress is actually red and ivory. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

WOW! What a great job! She looks beautiful! You are good at this make-up stuff! I don't wear it, well just mascara, but if I did, I would totally want you to do me for my wedding pics. Ok, well not DOOOOOO my, you know what I mean! LOL

BTW....Word verification is "dedstabb". He's ded, I DID stabb him! LMAO

Jean said...

She looks beautiful! You did an awesome job. Her eyes look amazing!

Ms. Salti said...

Thanks, you guys. I really appreciate it... especially because I still doubt my abilities!

Angie said...

Her eyes POP! Wow! Good job honey! :) Never doubt your abilities.... you are awesome! I have first hand experience with it! :) love ya!