I was just reading the latest post over at Newlywed Central and was going to follow suit and write a post about the things (i.e., a list) that I love about New Years. Then I decided I'm too tired (because I still feel like crap) and will just tell you the one thing that is important to me. I can't really say why, but New Years is a time to start over. It's a time to kick the old out while hollering, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass!" It's a time to welcome the new in... although at this point in my life, I'm not letting much in without a vigorous background check and multiple polygraph tests. In the end, I'm ready for some positive changes in my life, and the New Year is the best time to make those happen... for whatever reason!
Friday, January 9, 2009
New Year Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































1 comments:
I think that the New Year is a lot like Valentine's Day...Everyday should be used as an opportunity for a rebirth or to celebrate the people you love... but as a society we like to designate specific days out of the year to celebrate these things. I hope you use this year as a chance to let each day be something new for you=)
Post a Comment