I had the pleasure of doing Brittany's makeup for her bridal pictures over the weekend, and not to toot my own horn (because it was so much more than just her makeup) but she looked absolutely gorgeous! She was going to have the pictures taken at the Salt Lake City Library, but because of the U of U parade, her photographer suggested going to Gardener Village. Other than the fact that it was really cold, the shoot went really well. I went with Britt, her mom and her sister and we had a great time.
I was on hand for touchups, and it's a good thing we all went because there was a lot to do (carrying sheets, her cape, the photog's light reflector, my makeup, etc.). Anyway, above we have the before, and below is the after. She's in a cute little button-down shirt for ease of removal while getting dressed... keep in mind ladies, for when you have a similar occasion.
***Update: I also want to point out that I haven't done bridal makeup for a long time... at least a year, if not more. All of a sudden, I've got three, possibly four weddings to do in the next few months... kinda crazy!***























































4 comments:
Wow! Her make-up is beautiful! Great job!
You DID do a fantastic job! Awesome!
She looks lovely!!
Saskia x
Good job girly! She looks fabulous... like that is a problem, but you did a fantastic job on the makeup. You need to send me the link to the photog's blog so I can check out some of the pics:)
Post a Comment