And here is my 2nd award, also from Just Jen. Funny thing, again... I got tagged a while back with this, but it wasn't an "award" at the time. Because I'm usually too honest, (which is a fault that makes it hard to keep the brick fence, moat filled with alligators and sharks, and other mean things, and 400-foot thick steel walls that I'm trying to surround myself with), I'm sharing more with you today. And keep readin', because this one's gonna be a doozy!
Here are the rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design ....... 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon...... 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
Ok, here goes...
1. I'm really disheartened by the fact that I can no longer easily let people into my life/trust people
2. Today, eight years ago, I lost my virginity - yes, January 23rd, and I remembered it because the date was 1-2-3. I remember weird things like that.
3. I feel really lucky to be able to work from home one day a week - and most of the time, love my job
4. I wish I was making more money
5. I changed medications this week (for my depression) from Lexapro to Celexa, and I think the change is going to be good. Except for the fact that I've woken up at 5:30 AM every morning for the last 4 days. Meds are nothing new to me, just needed a change.
6. I kind of want a baby - kind of
7. I want to fall in love - more than I want a baby
8. Driving down Parley's Canyon last night was the worst driving experience of my life
9. I still sleep with my blankie - yes from when I was VERY little - and it has disintegrated. I tried to steal one of my "alternate blankies" back from Taryn last night and made her cry. (I felt bad, but I still want it back someday).
10. I am HORRIBLE at managing money
Again, I don't think I'm going to tag anyone, because I already tagged my friends once, and the rest of the blogs I read have already done this one! But please, comment as you wish about how crazy I am...
Friday, January 23, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































5 comments:
Your honesty is refreshing, and I know you secretly want a baby! It's no secret that I want one:) Honesty is the one quality that I value the most in people, so I love that we can be honest with one another and know that we will be okay, even with our honesty! Love you--honest to goodness!
I still sleep with my blanket:) it's totally okay!! Love your honesty
I still suck my thumb! I can't go to sleep without doing it :)
Much to hubbys distress lol.
Honesty is a good thing :)
CW x
I love the honesty between us. I know that you will tell me what I need to hear even if no one else will. You deserve this award.
You no crazy... :) I remember weird things like birthdays of random people I've met! It gets annoying cause everyday it seems like I'm forgetting someone! LOL
Post a Comment