Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friends' Makeup

***Make sure you scroll all the way down... there are three posts total from today!!!***

Alrighty... taking a break from the bridal makeup....

This is Miss Rosie Marie. I did her makeup for her 40th birthday party, and her hair was styled compliments of Noelle. Doesn't she look hot??? I didn't get any before shots. She might kill me if I post them, so it's better that I don't...


This is Dani in the picture above. She was actually a Barista at the Starbucks by my house. We chatted all the time when I was in there, and got talking about makeup one day. She and Adri (also a Barista at Starbucks, and in a pic below) had a party to go to, so I offered to do their makeup.
A different shot so you can see her eyes

And this is Adri... she is a crazy girl! She moved to Tennessee not too long after these pics and I haven't heard from her since!


And finally, we have a picture of Natalie in the "after" shot for her bridal makeup run-through. I'm obviously really bad at remembering to get "before" shots of my models!

0 comments: