Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Tuesdayness #13 - Why Am I Counting These?

randomtuesdayOkee dokee... here goes nothin'! Just so you know, this will most likely be a continuation of the randomness from yesterday and last week. Or not, who knows. If you want to play in Random Tuesday Thoughts, grab Keely's button (she'll like it, I promise) and throw up your own random post. It's fun, seriously.

So I didn't hear from S after our date on Sunday... which is fine, we don't have to talk 10 times a day. And I mean, c'mon, it was our first date. And I didn't hear from him yesterday, either. But that's ok too, because he had a lot of stuff going on. I figure if I don't hear from him by this evening, I'll send a text to say hi. Yes? No? Advice?What is it with the "Don't call/text everyday just so he/she doesn't know exactly how much you're into him/her" thing anyway? I don't get it. That falls into the "playing games" category for me... and I don't play games. But I want him to know I'm interested. Hmmm... whatever.

Just had a burrito from Barbacoa for lunch. It was goooood! Now I'm craving chocolate, but you probably could have guessed that without me telling you, right?

Went to the bank to deposit a check thinking I had around $13 dollars in my account... and I was surprised to see I had quite a bit more than that. I'll just stick with assuming I have less... that way I'll come out ahead. I hope.

Hey, guess what? Only 2 days until my trip! I bet you didn't know that because you didn't read my post yesterday that said I had 3 days to go. I can't wait. And I have a lot to do before I go. But my toes look good, and that's the most important thing, right?

Can I just tell you, my friend Candace from Sarcastically Bitter is awesome. She and I started IMing on our CrackBerrys last week and I just adore her. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out! Oh well, maybe Vegas sometime soon! And if she stops blogging, I'll cry... just sayin'!

Hey, if anyone wants my PIN to IM me, just let me know... I'd love to chat.
Haven't found any fab pics of RPattz lately. Anyone have something good for me? Oh wait, they just released the official New Moon poster... do you like it?

I'd really love it if my face would quit breaking out and just clear up already. I'm 29 effing years old... it's about time the acne went away... don't you think?! It looks awful!!! I hate having to use Benzoyl Peroxide every night... and it bleaches everything... and I hate it. Ugh!

Hmm... what else? Oh, speaking of my trip and my benzoyl peroxide (BP) issue, I have a waxing appointment this afternoon... and guess what? I'm going to have to have her pluck everything because when I use the BP it makes my skin sensitive, dry and thin... and it gets ripped off if I get waxed. Have you ever had skin ripped off when getting waxed? If not, I don't recommend it. It hurts like a sonofabitch. Afterwards, mostly... but during as well. And by the way, I'm getting my eyebrows waxed, not the nether regions. No one sees that anyway, so why bother?!

Speaking of manscaping... I should do a poll on manscaping... see what everyone thinks of it. I've considered waxing the whole kit-n-kaboodle but have never done it (read: no one sees it anyway). Hopefully I'll have a reason to sooner than later. Because today is officially the 3 year mark. And I know you're thinking, "Wait, didn't Erica write a post about that a month ago?" And yes, I did. But then I wrote a correction telling you that the anniversary is associated with my brother's ex-girlfriend's birthday. And I always think her birthday is in April. But it's not. It's in May. So today is the day. Yeah...

That's enough for now. Hope y'all have a fab week. I'll be back with more fun stuff tomorrow... and I'll try to set a few things to post while I'm gone!

11 comments:

Auri said...

OMG... the new moon poster just made the massive caterpillars in my stomach erupt into full butterflies. I know... teenage girl mode. Who the hell cares. I'm here... I'm not a teenager but I feel like one... get used to it!
Manscaping... a definite must (though I do get a little lazy from time to time...) Never waxed the full monty but I have shaved... I think waxing would be preferable after you stopped screaming like a girl. (barf)
Call S... after all... you ARE interested!

Tonya K said...

I love the new poster! Check out the robsessed blog for some nice HQ pics of Rob at Cannes. There are some nice ones in there.

*Just Jen* said...

If he doesn't call or text tonight, text him tomorrow and just say...."Hey there! I just wanted to thank you again for coffee the other night and see how things were going".

I would love your PIN so we could IM! Email it to me.

Anonymous said...

I love the movie poster!!! Awww...we could totally hang out if I lived there. But I don't think I could work in a non-unionized environment ;)

Saskia said...

If you haven't heard anything from S then definitely text him!

Not sure about getting the whole kit&kaboodle down there whipped off!! I'd prefer to keep a litle 'landing strip'!!! haha!!

x

GreenJello said...

I'm 38, and my face STILL breaks out regularly. The upside to oily skin is that it makes me look younger (because of no wrinkles).

Let S contact you first. Seriously. It's hard hard hard to wait, but it is good to let a guy simmer for awhile. :)

Ms. Salti said...

Aurs - I can't wait for the movie! Manscaping is a must... I've gotta try waxing just once!

Sarah - Oh girl, I already have! Hottness!

Jen - I texted him last night... haven't heard back... having a minor anxiety attack about it.

SB - I'm going to come visit you sometime. I've never been to Canada!

Saskia - I'm not sure about it either, but I think I might like being "bald."

GreenJello - I hate acne! I'm super oily too, so at least the wrinkles will be delayed!

Anonymous said...

i love the new moon poster although i actually kind of just laughed literally out loud when i saw it :)

and i think you should text S if you want to. who cares about stupid dating stigmas and rules who say you can't text when you want to.

pj said...

Ok so I found my way here thru Candace. Manscaping (from a mans point of view) is absolutely a necessity, just have to scape no matter what! Just figured I would clear that up right away.

Jessica said...

I don't see anything wrong with txting someone everyday...my boyfriend and i txted each other all the time before we started dating and now we've been together for almost a year and a half and live together...so it can turn out good...i say txt him and just say hey, whats up? theres no harm in that.

Keely said...

Ah, the dreaded "two day wait after a first date". I hate that shit. Hope he gets his head out of his butt.

and owie owie owie about the de-hairing! dude!