I just came up with that and realized it's the title of a really good book Sleeping Over by Stacey Ballis. Definitely one I'd recommend.
The real reason for the title of the post is because I had a sleepover last night. Auri and Aidan came over (which you probably already ascertained from the previous post) and they ended up staying the night. We ran to my grandma's house around 6:30 and Aidan had fun running around in the back yard. After that we headed home to make dinner (which I already told you about).
While I was making dinner I scared Aidan (I can't remember what I did) and he said, "Oh, you scared me out of my pantyhose." Where in the hell has this kid ever heard the term "pantyhose" is what I want to know. I'm placing bets on his grandpa...
Aidan was so tired by the time dinner was ready, he wanted to go to bed. Yes, this child asks to go to bed. He's strange, I know. He wanted nothing to do with the couch, so we tucked him into my bed. It was really cute because he asked Auri where Tata (that's me) was going to sleep. She was planning on driving home at that point and she told him they weren't staying the night. By the time midnight rolled around she didn't want to drive home, so the two of them slept in my bed and I slept in my parents' (they're out of town).
I've never been much of one for sleepovers, until I got older (and by older I mean over the age of 21). I had major separation anxiety as a child and had to call my parents on more than one occasion to come get me in the middle of the night. My friends in junior high and high school always wanted to have sleepovers and I just didn't get why they were such a big deal. Now that I'm older, I love them. I don't always love being out of my element (b/c I love my bed) but they're still fun.
I couldn't fall asleep last night and was still awake when 1:30 AM rolled around. Sooo not happy about that. I'm tired and have a headache. Oh well, hopefully I'll get a nap in before my date tonight!

I'm kind of wishing that S would have asked to go out tomorrow night because I'm getting my hair and nails done in the morning. I have at least an inch of gray hair showing (it's dispersed throughout my head, I'm not totally gray) and need to do some maintenance on my nails. Oh well. Take me or leave me, this is who I am! Right? God, I hope so!
For those of you who love SYTYCD, do y'all remember this dance? It was choreographed by Mia Michaels (who I would totally switch teams for) and she actually won an Emmy for it. She is such an amazing choreographer! I really wish they'd put all the seasons on DVD or something. I'd love to be able to go back and watch some of the dances. If there's a dance that totally floors me, I'll save the episode on my TiVo forever. 
And what's a post without a little RPattz? Honey, did you have a good birthday? I hope so since I wasn't able to be in Vancouver to celebrate it with you. I hope all your castmates treated you well. If not, you just let me know.
Side note: Here's a shout out to my new followers! Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. I'm glad I'm entertaining enough to keep you coming back for more!























































7 comments:
OMG I absolutely love SYTYCD. And the bench dance was amazing. I can't wait for the show to come back on. So excited! I hope you have a good date tonight. Good luck.
love that nail color. And your header picture is lovely!
I totally remember that dance-the park bench dance. Heidi and Travis. FanFREAKINGtastic! I too still have it saved on my TiVo :) I love to go back and watch them. And, like you, I adore Mia Michaels and would undoubtedly switch teams for her. Erica, We are such kindred spirits!!!
Good luck on the date-you will look fabulous :) HAVE FUN!
Freckles - Wasn't that amazing? I want to see it again!
Cheery - Thank you... and thanks for stopping by!
Elisha - It cracks me up how many things we have in common. Especially our office supply fetish.
LOVED that dance! it was one of my favorites from that season
Another Edward fan! You're my kind of girl. :)
I searched all over last year for those DVDs that don't exist. I found out that you can download them (borrow them)from the web.
Post a Comment