I don't know why, but I feel the need to let y'all know when I'll be MIA (that's Missing In Action for you youngens)! I'm going to San Diego tomorrow and I feel bad because I haven't gotten around to telling you about the entire San Fran trip. And I'm worried that with all the shenanigans that will surely ensue this weekend, I'll forget about trip #1. Have no worries though because I made myself a list of high points to remember to tell you...
Make sure to check back on Friday and Saturday... and if you're lucky, on Sunday as well for some great posts! They're written and ready to go...
Ok, I better go pack!























































8 comments:
Jet setter! You lucky girl! I wish I could go down to SD this weekend... have fun :)
i hope you have fun! can't wait to see your newest blog entries!
Looking forward to the posts!
Have fun in San Diego!
looking forward to your posts :)
have another good time!
have a great trip!
Why didn't you put me in your luggage again? I know you've had bags in the past that weigh more than me...
rude
Hope you've had a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
x
Brooke - Good thing you didn't come down b/c it was crappy weather!
kacy - The posts are coming, I promise.
Nic, Krystyna, Jaime & Saskia - Thanks... the weather sucked!
Aurs - We found a piece of luggage you'd fit in...
Post a Comment