Friday, May 22, 2009

Drink With Me!

If you haven't figured it out by now.... I'm not here. I got the hell outta Dodge! And while you're reading this, you can bet your ass that I'm drinking... heavily.

So I challenge y'all ... While I'm gone ...
Either leave me a comment...Or post something on your blog...

About your favorite drinking story/experience or whatever.

I'll be expecting to read some fun stuff when I get back!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

mmmmm...those drinks look so good! I don't have stories that are that exciting but i do have one about how i didn't get wasted at my 21st birthday party...like your suppose to ;) i took a shot of southern comfort and i ended up inhaling it so i was coughing and i couldn't breath and my chest hurt so bad...it was the most painful experience i've ever had so it turned me off of alcohol for the night...everyone else ended up getting sick but me (well i guess i did but it was because i was coughing so hard) :P

Anonymous said...

I don't want to tell those stories. lol

Jaime said...

yum - looking at those drinks makes me mighty thirsty. ooh... i have some great jaime drinking stories. i'm not sure i really want to confess my sins in a comment though. so for now, you'll have to be satisfied with this...very tame...one:

zeta psi would host their pimps and hos party every year around halloween. it was the best party of the year. senior year, i came dressed in leather pants, a black bra and a lace shirt which i wore half unbuttoned. i had to down 3 drinks before i went to the party to feel okay leaving the house dressed like that. i was dressed tamely compared to the rest of the people there. but i felt the need for more liquid courage and quickly pounded a couple beers (bad beer too - beast). some of the brothers started harassing me by the end of the night that i had left so little to the imagination that i might as well have come topless.

now heavily boozed, i turned to them and said something really clever like come on guys, i'm totally covered up! now THIS (as i rip off my shirt) is me topless. see the difference?

*sigh* i miss the good old days

GreenJello said...

Favorite drinking story? Hmmmm. I'm too boring. I've never been drunk (or even buzzed). I don't like alcohol!

Ms. Salti said...

Jessica - I can see how you'd be turned off to alchohol for a while.

SB - Maybe you should email them to me! Ha ha ha

Jaime - Good for you! Oh, to be young and stupid again!

Jello - That's a bummer!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wowo... looks yummy! I've tried Absolut Vodka and Absolut Mandarin. The Pears one looks yummy haven't tried that yet.