
Jaime, Apparently your man is here in Utah shooting a movie called "Deep Winter." I have a guest room...
I know this one is kinda funky with the makeup and everything, but Holy Mother of God! Look at that body!And that's it for now... you'll get the full scoop with pictures for proof when I return next week! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

























































6 comments:
hope your having a good time.
drink it down and live it up :)
thank you, thank you! damn he looks good!
Good God... I think they need to leave him shirtless in New Moon... all with me?
I'm with you on that one Auri!!
I really like the first picture though. It's kind of mysterious and sexy.
i can't even tell you the number of times that i've been back here to drool over those pics. HOT
KL - Thanks... I wish we had more to drink!
Jaime - You are so welcome! And I'm glad I've reeled you in!
Aurs - I'm with you!
SB - He's very sexy!
Post a Comment