Monday, May 11, 2009

Deer Cupcake Award

Thanks to Country Wife for this cute award and tag.

The Rules:
Respond and rework.
Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one additional question.


What is your current obsession? Not sure if I have an obsession of the moment... I'd have to go with Twilight. I'm not as obsessed as I was a month ago, but still have an obsesh. Loving the SafetySuit album as well.

Where are you right now? Sitting at a corner table inside the Starbucks closest to my house

Do you nap a lot?: Not as much as I'd like to!

What's one of your favorite movies? Twilight (that's obvious, so I'll give you another one) & Love Actually

What's one thing you're looking forward to? Buying my house; if that can't happen, then getting married.

Who was your childhood crush? I was boy crazy at a very young age. The first boy I can remember crushing on was Seth Avey (I'm surprised I remember his last name). As for a celebrity crush, I had too many to count!

What is your current favorite Song? Apology by SafetySuit

What would you like to get rid of? 100 lbs

What in life are you waiting on? Finding Mr. Right

What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend night? I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to going out. I love to do anything with my friends. A good house party is always a fun time. If liquor is involved, even better!

Why did you start your blog? It sounded like a fun way to keep a journal of my life and after I realized I enjoyed writing, it's become so much more than that for me!

If money was not an issue, what is one thing you would purchase for yourself? A house - specifically, the one I found on Saturday!


Now I'm tagging 5 of you:
Noelle
Jen (because now she has time to respond)
Jaime
Petra
Keely
If you want to participate, great. If not, I'm not gonna cry!

4 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Love, Actually. That's such a great movie. I'm a sucker for romantic comedy. That's right, I said it.

Jaime said...

love actually is one of my favorites too.

*Just Jen* said...

Thank you so much!!!! And you're so sweet for wanting to send me a card!

My email addy is jpalmer76(at)charter(dot)net

Auri said...

Who introduced you to that movie? Hmmm... haha!
By the way... we need another party soon!