Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog Awards

Following PinkNic's lead, I'm taking all my awards down from my side bar and listing them in one post. Thanks again to everyone who's given me one!
Thanks to Jean at Moody Maria


New Year's Award
Thanks to Jen at Just Jen


Honest Scrap Award
Thanks to Jen, again!


Cute's Blogger Award
Thank you to Nic, at PinkNic


Valued Blog Award Thanks to Jen, one more time!



Lemonade Award Thanks to Jaime at Red Red Whine


Sexy Blogger Award Thanks Cyndi, Just Jen, Gwen & Krystyna for all 4!


Kreativ Blogger Award Thank you to Saskia at Saskia's Spot


Friendship AwardThanks to NeedSleepy and Jaime

Deer Cupcake Award Thank you to Country Wife!



Fucking Fabulous Award Thanks again, Jaime!

8 comments:

kara said...

it's a celebration of you day, is it? well alright. i can get behind that. maybe i'll go out and shoe shop in your honor. it seems fitting and i'd like to think you'd approve.

Mike said...

Good God! You won't have any room left on your sidebar!!!HA!

Jaime said...

my favorite is still the fucking fabulous award

Anonymous said...

I love the signature. I wish I knew how to do them...and cool backgrounds.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wow, you are walking the red carpet missy. all those awards are very well deserved! congrats!

Andhari said...

Look at you miss celebrity with all these awards, lol. :) You deserve it, your blog is awesome :)

*Just Jen* said...

I must like you a little! ;)

Ms. Salti said...

Kara - I was just trying to get them off my sidebar... ha! I hope you shoe shopped in my honor anyway, and I totally approve!

Otin - I know! That's why I moved them!

Jaime - I think it's my favorite too!

SB - Thanks, if you come visit me, I'll help you pimp out your blog!

Mel - Thank you!

Andhari - Thanks, my dear!

Jen - I was cracking up realizing that most of them were from you!