Friday, August 7, 2009

Sexy Blogging

I was tagged for a meme by Miss Contemptuous and asked to do a post about things that make me feel sexy! She says these can be body parts, things you do, or whatever strikes your fancy. So here goes...First and foremost, I've gotta go with the lingerie. There's just something about wearing a very feminine and sexy little number, whether it's underneath your clothes, or the only thing you have on. And I think the boys will agree with me here... a woman always looks good in sexy lingerie! Second on my list is makeup. (I've used the picture of Ms. Kardashian here as an example of a girl with some damn sexy makeup.) I can be wearing my sweats, have my hair pulled up on my head and have my glasses on, but if I have my makeup done, I feel confident and sexy and I'm good to go. Granted, I don't always wear makeup, but that's mostly because I get up too late and run out of time! Conversely, I can be having a totally shitty day, but if I feel like I look good, the day has a brighter outlook!
Next on the list is my lips... or lips in general. What's not sexy about lips? I love wearing lipstick, lip gloss, and anything shiny on my lips. Now, I know guys are generally thinking about kissig your lips and if you've got stuff all over them, they're apparently less kissable... well I say, bullshit on that one. I think they're much sexier when done up! Plus, nobody's kissing me, so I don't have to worry about that!Next on the list is jewelry. I know it may sound a bit trite, but I don't care... this is my list. I love my bling... it makes me feel sexy. And since I've purchased a lot of it for myself, I feel even more sexy knowing I can treat myself to the little luxuries. I know this may sound strange, but reading is super-sexy. From reading a sexy story to getting lost in a book, there's nothing like feeling all of the emotions the characters in the book are experiencing. And it's especially sexy if it's an erotic story!

Alcohol also makes me feel sexy... I mean, let's be honest here. There's nothing better than having a few of those nasty inhibitions take a hike and feeling like you can conquer any man that comes your way. Am I right? Plus I just wanted an excuse to use this picture as it's one of my absolute favorites.

Keep in mind, this is not an all inclusive list, just a few of the items I could think of off the top of my sexy little head. I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you feel especially sexy after reading this, go do a post of your own. It's quite empowering!

12 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Uh... ya, that all works.

Andhari said...

Love your list, super fun and true. I always feel sexy with my make up, nice clothes, make ups and jewellries on. Its so easy appreciating yourself when you're feeling good and confident :)

Auri said...

easy to feel sexy when you're a sexy minx!! Love ya! Love the cute pix

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Lingerie is definitely number one on my list. I always feel sexy knowing I'm wearing something super hot underneath. hehehehe. Makeup is sexy as well, but I'm not good with makeup. Boohoo... =(

Frogs in my formula said...

Great list, especially the alcohol part. I completely agree.

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say, I don't know how we are friends. I don't like makeup (except when I go to the bar, on a date or to a special event) or jewelery (I only wear earrings and sometimes a watch). But then you got to reading and alcohol and I knew how we are friends. Those things to me are sexy!!

Cortnee said...

You are a sexy lady! I agree that all of those things make you super sexy to me! I love the pic of the lingerie. Where did you find that pic or what store is it from? I think I am now on a mission to find that a buy it!

Ali said...

Love that pic of the girl reading, it's on my blog too! Small world. And sexy list!

Ms. Salti said...

Captain - You can leave the most obscure comment and I still laugh.

Andhari - I agree. You always feel better when you know you look good!

Aurs - You're up in the night, but that's ok...

Mel - Knowing makeup just takes time and practice... you can do it!

Frogs - I hesitated with the alcohol but figured it was very true!

SB - I almost got sad, then read the rest of the comment! Plus, opposites attract. Remember?

Cort - I just found the pic online. I have no idea where it was from.

Ali - Thanks... I love that pic, too.

Organic Meatbag said...

Alcohol also makes me feel sexy...machismo leaks from every pore, and I start thrusting my pelvis a lot...hahahaha!

Ms. Salti said...

Meatbag - Pelvis thrusting + leaking machismo= good times!

O.M.G. said...

i'd do a sexy blog post on my blog but my family and especially my in-laws read my blog, so, aint gonna happen. i will proclaim it loudly right here, in relative privacy, that sexy panties, makeup, and tequila would be on my list, if i was to make a list.