Monday, August 10, 2009

The First Official Salti Peaks Giveaway

Can anyone think of a better way to start off a Monday than to host a giveaway? No? I couldn't think of anything, either! With that I offer you the item up for grabs!

This is the Black Links Large Serving Bowl from the notNeutral line at Living Rooms Direct and I'm offering it to those of you who vie for my affection...or at least enter to win it.

Here's the deal...If you'd like to be entered in the drawing for the Serving Bowl, you can do so in a couple of ways:

1. Leave me a comment - 1 entry

2. Follow me (new and old followers will be included) - 1 entry

The contest will close this Thursday at 10PM MDT (that's my time) and I'll announce the winner on Friday.

FYI - Living Rooms Direct will ship to the US and Canada so all of you North American citizens may enter!
I will also be reviewing one of the products from the notNeutral line. This is the Links Highball Set and I can't wait to have the girls over for drinks to try them out. I'll let you know where you can read the review when it's completed.
In the meantime, I hope everyone had a great weekend and give me a holler if you have any questions about the drawing!

26 comments:

Elisha said...

OOOH, fun! Pick me, pick me!! I LOVE hosting parties and this is a great piece!!!

Cortnee said...

This is cool! How did you get so lucky as to host give aways? Umm, don't pick Elisha, pick me. lol!

Pretty Zesty said...

Such a cute dish! I'm a follower! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the bowl. I would love to have a whole set like that. That's my style! Enter me please.

Mr. Condescending said...

Rig this contest to let ME win!

Ms. Salti said...

I've got you all entered thus far!

I'll only rig this for money and sexual favors... keep that in mind!

Captain Dumbass said...

Oooh! I'm in. It'll go along with my personal lubricant and video camera.

That doesn't sound right.

Delia D'Nell said...

Could that bowl be any cuter? Seriously! LOVE IT

Noelle said...

You know that I am in! I can make you a very nice dinner that could go in the bowl to go along with the drinks in the highball set! Think about it...

Andhari said...

Wooowww! The bowl IS cute :) just hate the fact that I live so far now.lol.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

what a great giveaway!!

count me in for an entry.

kara said...

heeeey, that's like a bribe. i feel so dirty!

i'm going to go bathe myself in accepted bribes from other bloggers.

Ali said...

Great first giveaway!

What a beautiful piece!

Ms. Salti said...

Thus far, I've got you all entered!

Jaime said...

i know i won't win myself, since i never win these things... but it'd be funny to see mr c win. i don't think the bowl will match the decor on his pirate ship!

MissBliss said...

Hi ms. Salti! Love the bowl, please enter me! Thx!

Gabrielle Amanda said...

what the hell, ill go for it! enter me, Twilight buddy!

it's been a while since i watched it, im def due for a screening.

Mrs. Realife said...

I must have missed this while sulking. ENTER ME PLEASE :)

You know I follow :)

LyndsAU said...

Mrs Reallife sent me over :) and I must say this serving piece is FABULOUS!!!

Brooke said...

Holler! Me likey! And I'm pretty sure I'm already following you :)

Lucy Marie said...

I'd love to enter! I've got a giveaway from them going on at my blog too. Check it out if you would like.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is too fun! Love the dishes.

Came by via Mrs. Realife.

Katrina said...

so cute! I would love to win!

Mrs Anne said...

Holla! I love serving dishes! :)

Yay for giveaways!

Mrs Anne said...

Plus I'm your newest follower :)

yay

p.s. you have amazing teeth! (said in the most non freaky way!)

Jessica said...

So I thought I left you a comment here so I could win the fabulous giveaway. Of course as you would say "you're special" and I didn't post a comment. I would love to win your giveaway. You know I'll do something great with the serving bowl.