Wanna know who won the adorable large, black & white serving bowl? Well then, scroll down through the post and watch the video to see who the winner is!
And with that, we have a winner... (You have to watch the video to find out who it is)
(I'll send you an email and tell you what you need to do)!!!
Yes, that really is my next door neighbor, and yes, he really is Mormon.
Thank you to everyone who participated with my first giveaway. I'm sure I'll be doing more in the future so keep checking back. And if you recently became a follower, I'd like to say, Welcome! Thanks for coming over!
I also want to pretend I participated in 20SB Vlog Day by putting this video of the drawing in the post. Shh, don't tell it's not really what it's supposed to be!























































8 comments:
"Are you doing the NFL draft right now?" hahahah Love it! Maybe next time I'll win ;)
Brooke - Yeah, that was my brother. He's a dork. I'll try to rig it next time for you!
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congratulations Cortnee!!!! The Mormon picked your name and now I'm sure you'll soon have the missionaries at your house ;) Enjoy your cute bowl!
Loved the Vid! Congrats to Cortnee!
nice. at least no one can accuse you of rigging the contest. :)
Yipee! Thanks Erica! I'm pretty shocked that your helper is mormon, never would have guessed it! ;)
Congrats cortnee!! that bowl is fab!!
Elisha - I'm sending the missionaries over to her house as we speak! Or, as I type...
Schmo - Glad you liked the video!
Jaime - Exactly. It's all on film. You'll back me up in court if necessary, right?
Cort - Yay for you! You have to cook me dinner now!
Aurs - I told her she has to cook us dinner... ha ha ha!
Post a Comment