According to the news tonight, the US is going to face a sugar shortage soon. Brazil is currently using half of its sugar supply to manufacture an alternative fuel. I'm glad this was on the news.
I got a Thin Mint Blizzard from Dairy Queen tonight and it's not very good. Therefore I didn't eat it.
I'm really sick of blowing my nose. I've officially emptied out one large box of Kleenexes. I've got two more that I'm working on. I need one of those tissue holders.
True Blood on Sunday rocked. And I'm left with another effing cliffhanger for three more days. Come on people... I can't take waiting!Robin Williams is on Conan right now. He had a heart valve replaced and said he got really emotional afterward. His thought was, "Maybe they didn't give me a valve. They gave me a tiny vagina."
I went to Target to buy chocolate and deodorant. They didn't have my chocolate, but they had my deodorant. I got home, my deodorant was no where to be found.... but I paid for it. Lame.
I have two more weeks on the Utah project. After that I will be assigned to another project in another state. Options thus far for states I might be assigned to: Alabama, Mississippi, Wisconsin. I know no one in any of these places.My mom is asleep on the couch. The dog is asleep on the floor. She (the dog) is having a dream... paws are moving and little growls are coming out of her. Kind of cute. 
How can you not love Ari Gold and Lloyd? Seriously? Let's hug it out, bitches. 
I would like to state for the record, that I just sneezed three times and blew my nose really hard and it made me dizzy.
P.S. I think Auri is dead. If you hear from her, tell her I'm looking for her.
P.P.S. I'm extending the contest for the serving bowl until Sunday night at midnight because I don't have too many of you entered yet! If you haven'talready left me a comment to tell me you want to win it, do it already.
























































15 comments:
It took me a while to figure out what the hell that dolphin was... but I got it -- Um... You're moving??!! I'm a little confused :(
Your mom is funny.
OH -- You will sooooo want to check out my post today ;0)
Hahahaha...this post made me laugh...a lot...and see, you thought it was lame!!
AHAHA! Oh Robin Williams. I hope he gets better and goes on tour soon. It was canceled due to his surgery recently. Love that guy!
Um, you went to target and all you got was deodorant? If that's that's the case, kudos to you! I went for a bike lock, and some body butter and face cream managed to slip into my basket as well.... hmmm.
i like eric's character a lot more on tv than i did in the books. i don't know why. but i'm totally hooked on this show. hubby thinks i'm crazy. and refuses to let me watch if andrew's still awake. probably not a bad idea there...
I hope you travel to some fun places! However, working isn't all that fun!
Mint Oreo Blizzard is the best. Hmm those are some interesting places. Why not California?
Don't go to Wisconsin, you'll become a cheese head and have to deal with snow!
Mint Oreo Blizzrds.....I miss those.
Lloyd, Ari and Eric makes the TV so great these days.
Ah, True Blood! Seriously, can't get enough. And last week's episode was a-mazing. And kinda gross, remember?
Hope you stop using all those tissues soon!
You said: "I had cock in my comment line and still got about the same number of comments! I think you're fibbing!"
Otin says: Maybe you are not putting the "cock" in the correct place! Sometimes it is how you use your "cock" that will bring you more comments! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Wow, that was a bunch of randomness but thanks for the tip on stocking up on sugar.
Hope you feel better and your swine flu clears up.
Anna - No, not moving. Just going to be traveling back and forth. Thanks for making me your blog love this week! You are awesome! And you know that's Shamu, right?
Mr. Meatbag - Well, then I guess my work here is done! I'm glad it made you laugh. I seriously thought it was lame!
Kris - He cracks me up every time he opens his mouth.
Brooke - I know, I usually don't get out of there with so little. I bought tea, too.
Jaime - He's very sexy on TV. I don't think I started reading the books before I saw his character on TV so that's the image I've always had in my head.
Schmo - Nice to see you around here. It's been a while... bunghole!
SB - I think because California isn't ready to do a contract yet. They're a little low on money.
Pam - No Wisconsin... although I used to love the Packers. A Wisconsin winter doesn't sound fun.
Andhari - Those boys do make for some good tv!
Ali - It was amazing, wasn't it?! I can't wait for Sundays! Yes, that dinner scene was disgusting.
Otin - Point taken. I'll try it agian sometime.
BareToe - No problem, that's what I'm here for! Thanks for the well wishes!
See... no one even cares if
Auri's dead. =( I'm going to go crawl in my hole... woe is me. Dude... can you say work?
i thought just leaving a comment meant we wanted to win it. which appealed to my passive contest entry personality. that exists.
Post a Comment