How is it that my glasses, while sitting nicely on my face, get so freaking dirty? It's not like I'm rubbing my eyes through the lenses...
I'm still sick. I stayed home from work today. I went to bed at midnight and got out of bed at 2 PM. If I could do that every day, I'd be in heaven!
I'm sick of blowing my nose. It's raw. And I'm running out of Kleenexes. But if you put chapstick on it, it helps. I know it's weird, but trust me on this one.
I am more than thrilled that Jeanine won SYTYCD last week! She is amazing. I voted for her!
I am more than thrilled that Jeanine won SYTYCD last week! She is amazing. I voted for her! Did you guys hear about the jewelry heist in London yesterday? Holy shit. They got away with like $68 million in jewels! And it was in effing broad daylight!
I have an awesome HLP (heterosexual life partner)... Auri... you may know her from Mistress Auri. She brought me a Jamba Juice today. She rocks. Remind me to tell you about the HLP thing. There's a story behind it. 

And now I'm just rambling, so I'll take off. I'll try to be back tomorrow with more substance. Oh, and don't forget to enter my contest for that super cute serving bowl!























































8 comments:
i missed the finale. i was checking your blog while i was in vegas trying to figure out who won!
feel better!
i heard about that heist. lindsay lohan did it, right? cool.
Awww get better soon, I always sleep really long when I'm sick as well. I hope it helps for you!
Ps. Heard about the heist too, what a bunch of geniuses.
I use happy nose when I have a cold, I think it's aimed at kids, but it works and helps your breathe.
Apparently the 2 robbers had a 4 hour session with a make up artist - they had latex masks so their skin tones, were changes.
Here's the link. There's the video footage too.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/aug/13/london-jewellery-heist-masks-graffs
Feel better soon!
Never heard about the heist. Will have to read up on it now.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
I am going to love your blog.
68 million dollars? Good Lord, people are insane!
Feel better lady!
yah... you're welcome... glad you were so productive... blogging and all=) Maybe you could work on our toy post??
Post a Comment