Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Tuesdayness - Where the Hell Have I Been?

randomtuesday
Welcome to Tuesday and and all its (my) Random Thoughts. Random Tuesday's' sole purpose is to provide us bloggers with an outlet to gather all the randomness that is floating around in our heads and include it in a post about nothing in particular. And if that didn't make any sense, I accomplished my goal. If you'd like a more clear explanation, go visit Keely at The Un Mom and she'll tell you what to do.

I'm currently sitting in a meeting where we're reviewing approximately 200 items. We started 12 minutes ago. We're still discussing #1. It's gonna be a long morning and this is already the 2nd meeting of the day!

My dad came home last night and said to my mom, "Did you tell Erica what we talked about earlier?" My mom said, "No." I still don't know what they talked about... and I don't really want to know because I have a feeling it's going to piss me off.

On Friday night, Auri had a birthday party for Taryn and she had a blast. Here are some pics!
She is officially now, a Princess in Training (PIT) My good friend Angie and her little one Taryn and her new Piggy Bank (it's fuzzy!)

I took Taryn to see a G Force for her birthday. I have a little tradition I started with the kids where I take them on a "date" for their birthdays and it's pretty fun. I didn't love the movie, but I did end up missing at least 20 minutes of it due to "I need to go potty," being said 187456 times. That may have had something to do with it.Can I just say that I absolutely love the storyline between Jessica and Hoyt on True Blood? I can? Good. Because I do. I love it. It may be the hopeless romantic in me, but I don't care. I think it's cute and I hope they stay together!

Now I'm back at my regular office and let me tell you, getting here was quite the struggle. It's hard to drive when you can't keep your eyes open, ya know!? I really need to work on getting more sleep at night.

Seriously, is it nap time yet? I don't know if any of you DON'T know this yet, but Rachelle Lefevre is not going to play Victoria in the upcoming Eclipse movie. She was recast and replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard, and I'm kinda pissed about the whole thing. The only good thing that can come out of it is that I think the other chick looks more vampish and evil, so it might work.

On Saturday night I went to dinner with the girls at Biaggi's... it was yummy! We were thinking to do something afterward but Noelle got a call that her dog was injured so she had to go home. I ended up meeting Auri and Jessica at my house at 11, and we watched TiVo'ed episodes of SYTYCD and Entourage until 3 AM! It was fun though!

I have to say, I'm pretty pissed about the fact that Evan is one of the final four. Seriously, people?! Ade is a much better all-around dancer! Oh well... just goes to prove that your personality will get you far in life!

Remember the new diffuser I bought? Well I took it with me to my stylist on Saturday to get my hair done and it turned out really well. I did my hair with it again this morning and didn't get quite the same results. What the hell, man? I think it's gonna take a little getting used to, but I think it's a good thing thus far. The misting spray I got is awesome and I'd definitely recommend it!

According to the countdown, there are only 107 days left until New Moon comes out. I hope you all know I'm planning on standing in line at Midnight to see it. God help us all if I happen to be out of town for work that week!

Speaking of which, I'm going to start traveling for work soon and I'm pretty excited about it. I just wish it would happen already. I also wish I knew where I'll be going because as of right now, it's all up in the air!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of RTT. If not, try back tomorrow. Maybe you'll find something you like!

19 comments:

Laila P said...

Well I enjoyed it! Sounds like you've been busy!

One question though...how do you get away with writing a blog post during a meeting? I wanna know your secret!

I love the new signature by the way!

Unknown said...

phew i am exhausted just reading this...love and so need a GNO! Love and so need to get caught up on True Blood...Love and soooo wish i didnt have a movie theater phobia so i could stand in line at midnight to see New moon!

GREAT RTT

*Just Jen* said...

Damn girl, I always try writing blogs during meetings and then they say something to me and I look at them like "WHAT? WTF are you looking at?" LOL

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Ohmygosh I remember meetings like that and am sooooo grateful to be happily retired! I was surprised to see Evan in the finals of So You Think You Can Dance too. Methinks you're right about his personality. Kewl randomness ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Jaime said...

you are too funny. instead of coming all the way to jersey to kick my adversary's ass, come to vegas and get drunk with me this weekend instead!

Mike said...

How were you reviewing 200 items while writing a blog post? I am glad you are not my Doctor! LMAO!!!!

Ms. Salti said...

Nic - Yes, been very busy. I can blog in the meeting because I'm not an integral part of the group. Just kind of there to absorb things. Plus, I was trying to type to stay awake!

Georgie - ha ha ha! If you ever come to SLC we'll take you out for a GNO!

Jen - Yeah, I rarely know what's going on... ha ha ha!

Storyteller - Thanks for stopping by. I can't handle those meetings anymore!

Jaime - Oh God, how I'd love to go to Vegas this weekend. If it's 100 degrees here, I don't even want to know what the temp is gonna be in Vegas!

Otin - It's not like I was performing surgery, dork nut! Just reviewing crap in a document! And yes, I called you Dork Nut!

Captain Dumbass said...

Maybe.... vampire kid (can't remember his name) could try out your diffuser.

Artsnark said...

Phew - that's a whole lot of random! Hope you survived your meeting. sounds like a killer. So so they think you are taking notes while you RTT? Sweet

Oh that captain D, he cracks me up even on other people's blogs

Anonymous said...

I am also pissed that Victoria is being recast as well!! I do like Bryce but Rachelle has set the character....and she's Canadian.

I also pissed that Evan is in the final. I don't know how he beat out Jason a couple of weeks ago. And now he beats out Ade? DUMB. All I have to say is GO JEANINE GO!!!

I wish I knew when you were travelling for work, so I could come visit.

Liz Mays said...

I'm with you on Evan. He's likable and all but let's just scoot him on his way to Broadway and be done with it.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ADE SHOULD HAVE WON THE WHOLE THINGS.

so sad.

i'm routing for jeneanine now.

Andhari said...

I hate that they change Victoria as well, she gonna be pretty major in Eclipse, it's just not gonna be the same :(

Julie said...

I'm a little upset that they booted Rachelle too. I think they should stick with the characters they cast from the beginning. Who knows, maybe Bryce will be better?

Thanks for the comments you leave me! I will try to be better, I promise!

Oh yeah, and sorry about the bed bugs. What a pain! I heard that the number of cases of them are really high this year for some reason, so you are not alone!

Saskia said...

I WISH WE GOT SYTYCD HERE!!! AAHHHH!!! I'm jealous!!

Taryn looks so adorable with her tiara!

Saskia x

Ms. Salti said...

Captain - I love it! Except for the fact that I love his hair...

ArtSnark - I don't know what they think I'm doing... I love Captain, too!

SB - I guess we'll see how it goes with Bryce... I'm all for Jeanine, too. I'll let you know about work ASAP!

blueviolet - Seriously... he's too much of a genre dancer.

Alexa - I love Ade... I hope he goes far with his career! Jeanine is fabulous!

Andhari - I know, I know. And what can we do? Nothing!

Julie - It's so lame, huh!? As for the bed bugs, I just freaked out. I'm pretty sure I didn't have them in the first place.

Saskia - I'll try to save the episodes on TiVo for you so you can come visit!

Toe said...

Did you hear about Kristen Dunst sending dirty texts to our RPatz?! WTF Kristen! Get your own Vampire!

kara said...

you should go to the actor who plays hoyt's myspace page. i think i got there from IMDB. let me just say - american flags...lots of jebus. terrifying.

Auri said...

What is this about Rachel not playing Victoria?! What kind of BS is that!? Are you sure??