Monday, November 17, 2008

Still Counting Down - 19 Days

.........................................................................Don't ask about the periods... long story... formatting issues... So our hotel is on Flamingo which happens to run between Barbary Coast, which is in the pic on the left and Ballys, which is in the pic on the right. I totally picked these pictures at random and ended up with two that worked better than had I planned it. We are down to 19 days and I don't know if I can make it. Three more days in the office this week. Work from home on Friday, and all of next week. I can make it, I can do it. I will survive. I'm taking the day off for my birthday, then I'll work in the office for three days, work from home on Friday, and head to Vegas on Saturday. Yay! I'm so excited. I can't wait!

0 comments: