Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Been 5 Days!

Jeez, I've been neglecting my blog. How rude of me! Well, just so you know what to expect in the next day or two...


~Friday was Zak's 23rd b-day and that night I attended the Proposition 8 Protest in SLC.
~Saturday night I went to dinner with the fam for Zak's b-day and ketchup exploded on me. I then went to a party that Jessica threw at Katie's house. Oh, and I got some fab clothes at LB earlier that day for my upcoming Vegas trip.
~Sunday morning I had brunch at Rosie Marie's, then went and hung out with Auri and the chitlins. My favorite show was on last night... more on that later.
~Went to the chiro this morning, lost an earring, found it (after looking in the parking lot in the pouring rain), got to work and dumped my ENTIRE EFFING VENTI PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE all over my car and inside my computer bag. Yeah, it's been a great day. I'll fill y'all in tonight!

In the meantime, here's a cute pic to tide you over....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you in your Halloween hat is HOT!!! :)