Not really... but...
I'm the instigator of underwear showing up here and there, uh oh!
That's a lie, too. But they're great lines from P!nk's "Bad Influence," and they crack me up.
So yeah, I've had a hellish week. 26 hours of meetings held during 38 hours of work in four days! I'm burned out. I don't care if I never work a day again in my life. Not because I don't love my job, just because it was a lot of mind-numbing hours of sitting and doing very little other than listening and typing. So much fun, I can hardly stand it.
At least the countdown to Vegas is down to 15 days... and I got to work from home today... and I get to work from home all of next week... and we get a four day weekend... and my birthday is on Monday and I'm taking it off. Then I only have 3 days to work in the office, I work from home that Friday, and Saturday we leave! It will only get better from here.
Let's see, what else??? I don't know. I got my nails done today (I have my priorities, people) and had them painted sparkley red in honor of the U of U game tomorrow. I can't wait to watch them whoop the shit out of that other team (I have a hard time typing that other team's name on my blog because I don't want to contaminate it... it IS one of the biggest rivalries in the country, you know).
Turkey Day is coming next week and I'm sooo not looking forward to a week of my mother freaking out about EVERYTHING. She gets a little bit nuts whenever she entertains. And I guess you can't really consider Thanksgiving "entertaining" per se, but you know what I mean. People are coming over to the house and everything has to be in perfect working order, and spotless or she freaks. The most stupid thing about it is the fact that it's all family, and none of them really care how clean the house is. Isn't the whole idea behind turkey day to be with loved ones and to give thanks for how great our lives are? Yeah, I thought so, too.
Well, I was writing this about 6 hours ago and lost my connection, and consequently, lost my flow... so I'll end here. Ciao!
Friday, November 21, 2008
3 Olives, Shake It Up, I Like It Dirty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































0 comments:
Post a Comment