Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Party #1 Ben & Genni's House

I realize I told you all that I was going to do a post about the Halloween parties I attended, and I have to admit, I've been a total slacker, and now, I can hardly remember any of the goings-on. And because I can't remember a lot of the details, I won't bore you with the play-by-play of the evening. I'll just give a brief account as that's all I can really remember anyway. The first party was at Ben and Genni's house. This is a party they've been throwing for 10 years - and let me tell ya, they go all out. The house is decorated to the nines, and everyone is required to come in costume. The first picture is my favorite from the evening.
The highlight of the party however, lies in the contents of their fridge. They empty everything out of it and fill it with Jello and Kamikaze shots - probably close to 500 of them! Yes, you heard me correctly. The entire fridge is loaded with alcohol, and Genni, being the gracious hostess that she is, loads up her tray and keeps everyone "hydrated" all night!

As for costumes, the picture below is of my BFF/HLP (heterosexual life partner) Auri. She went as Mistress Spatula. Isn't she hot?!!! Odum dressed up as a Guitar Hero. Very fitting given that he is addicted to the game. And thank you, I gave him the idea.
And finally, my costume... if you don't know who I was dressed up as, then you need to crawl out of your hole and join us back here in the real world. But because I'm nice, I'll tell you just in case.... yes, I was Amy Winehouse. And just for the record, the cigarette was only a prop! We had a great time and look forward to the next party!

0 comments: