Friday, November 14, 2008

PSL No More

So, remember how I spilled an entire effing Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) in my car? Yeah, it makes me cry, too. Well, I caved in and took it to the car wash. Not the drive through, DIY car wash, but the one where I ended up paying $40 to have the inside and outside cleaned and the upholstery and floor mats on the driver's side of the car shampooed. Yeah, $40. I probably could have taken it to the guys my dad uses and spent twice that amount and had the whole car done, but I'm broke as it is, and I'll do that in the Spring or something. At least the interior of my car is no longer orange. And there is no threat of it smelling like sour milk. I would gag, and then hurl, and then I'd have myself a whole other problem on top of the PSL fiasco!

0 comments: