I don't know why I'm compelled to share this little tidbit with the world, but I am, so I will. I voted today. About 50 minutes ago, to be precise. I cast my votes for the seats and issues accordingly, just the way I had planned to. I didn't vote for those items (read: judges) that I didn't know enough about (see, I AM a responsible adult), and when it was done, I was asked to verify my votes before my ballot was cast. Here is where it gets gooey. As the items came up for review, and I read "Barack Obama and Joseph Biden - President and Vice President of the United States," I got a little choked up. Like I said, I'm a sissy. I don't really know why I got choked up... maybe because this country is quickly circling the drain, and I fear for my life? Or maybe because I feel betrayed and ashamed? Or maybe, just maybe, I feel so overwhelmed with joy and excitement thinking about the potential that Barack Obama and this country have. Who knows!? In any case, I will probably be glued to the TV tonight, listening to the results pour in, and crossing my fingers that as a country, we made the right decision!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm such a sissy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































1 comments:
I love u! I with u on that one!
Post a Comment