I'm officially to the point where I'm not remembering details... DAMNIT! Oh well, let's get on with the story.
It's a good thing that two sets of us drove so that we had two cars... On the way over to the mall, the car I was riding in stopped at the Vegas sign and took a few pics. I think they turned out pretty cute. In all the times I've been to Vegas, this was the first time I had my picture taken at the sign!
Back at the hotel we decided to get ready to go out and grab some dinner before the show. It is amazing how long it takes 8 women and 1 gay man to prepare for an evening on the town!
A few of us who hadn't had dinner (me, Noelle, Rose, Karen, Kasian) were hungry (the others weren't because they had lunch before their nappy time) were starving so we ate in the restaurant in the hotel. Seriously, they make some good food!
Someone thought it would be cheaper than taking two cabs, and faster, to take a limo, so we all piled into one and hitched a ride back to the Wynn. The limo was kind of old and smelly, but whatever. It's over now, right!?
If you have a chance to see a show in Vegas, go see La Reve. It's amazing! I think I have some pics from after the show so I'll include those in the next post. The stage is a theater-in-the-round and there isn't a bad seat in the house. The acrobatics were amazing and had Odum and I gasping the whole time!
I'm gonna end here because it's late and I'm going to have to refer to my notes to remember the next part of the evening. I think it included grabbing two cabs (forget the limo again) over to Harrah's where we were planning to go to Carnaval Court. Odum, Lisa, Holly and Noelle ended up at The Paris... Karen, Kasian, Rose and I ended up getting dropped off in a driveway between Harrah's and O'Shea's that had no sidewalk access. Nice!
Anyway, we were at the MAC store for at least two hours where Holly and Karen S. each got makeovers done. The rest of us just stocked up on supplies. The other girls headed out and checked out other stores while I waited there to check out. I also grabbed a few things at Sephora... it's truly my candy store!
After the shopping extravaganza a couple people (Holly, Lisa, Odum) wanted nappy time before the show, so they headed back to the hotel. The rest of us headed out in search of more shopping, and it was off to the outlets we went. I think the rest of the girls found stuff, I didn't. I'm not much of an outlet fan.























































8 comments:
good times!
Looks like a total blast!!!! Love the pics
can u believe i have never been to vegas, well unless you count a layover at the airport lol
Ahhh MAC!!! I love MAC. Will be going for my makeover tomorrow again with the same chick!! I will take a pic of the store for you hehe!
i want a vacation. hell, i just want a day where i don't work on this damn trial. maybe in a couple months...
so fun to read these posts since I wasn't there... I'm feeling a MAC purchase coming on...
everybody looks so happy. which tells me that you weren't drunk enough.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. More fun than Bama for sure!
I love these trips! I have my moments, but it is wonderful hanging with all the girls! Oh, and we take fabulous pics together!!!
Post a Comment