Oh my, where has the time gone? I haven't posted in a while... in case you didn't notice. I've had a busy last couple of days and loads to catch y'all up on! Since it's Tuesday, I'm pleasuring you with my Random Tuesday Thoughts as inspired by Keely at The Un Mom. Go check her out. She's more looney than I am (and that takes talent).Many of you have stated that you liked the picture of the butt, but couldn't read the print... I give it to you now:
MY BUTT IS BIG
AND ROUND LIKE THE LETTER C
AND TEN THOUSAND LUNGES
HAVE MADE IT ROUNDER
BUT NOT SMALLER

AND THAT'S JUST FINE.
IT'S A SPACE HEATER
FOR MY SIDE OF THE BED
IT'S MY AMBASSADOR
TO THOSE WHO WALK BEHIND ME
IT'S A BORDER COLLIE
THAT HERDS SKINNY WOMEN
AWAY FROM THE BEST DEALS
AT CLOTHING SALES.
MY BUTT IS BIG
AND THAT'S JUST FINE
AND THOSE WHO MIGHT SCORN IT
ARE INVITED TO KISS IT.
JUST DO IT.
I have something in my eye and it's really starting to piss me off. I'm thinking of going home to remove the contacts and get the glasses.... wonder what the boss-man will say?
I'm excited to say that I got Auri addicted to the Sookie books and True Blood. I cannot wait for her to come over and watch all of Season 2 on my TiVo. She's going to freak out. I'm thinking a marathon over the Labor Day weekend as suggested by Noelle. Which, I guess, is this coming weekend.... hmmm....we gotta start planning, girls!Apparently I'm going to Alabama next week. I still don't know for sure. This is starting to piss me off. I hate not being able to plan and being under control by someone else's schedule.
I have to go talk to the girls at the office/model home to pick out lighting for my house. This is getting crazy. Go one place for these 5 things, go somewhere else for these other 10 things. I'm sure I'll have to visit another office to pick something else out.
My right foot has a severe cramp... I'd like it to go away now.
This one's for the boys...
Ok, that's it for this lame-ass installment of Random Tuesdayness. I'll be back tomorrow with the shenanigans from the weekend.























































10 comments:
Dude, we are just getting the end of Season 1 of True Blood here. I am deprived!
You are too funny! I'm glad you had fun though!
Me like last picture! Me drooling! LOL!
i still haven't seen season 1...but if eric looks THAT good in the first season, i'm going to have to watch!
*clapping*
Yay!
how about that evan rachel wood, huh...what a TOOOOOOOL! she's definitely someone i could take nunchucks to...right in the used-to-screw-marilyn-manson visage.
Kat - I would die! I don't know how you're coping.
Jules - Thanks... we had a good time.
Otin - Such a dirty boy!
Jaime - Dude, you HAVE to watch the show!
Captain - You're welcome.
Kara - I thought she did pretty well as Sophie Anne, but she bugs me in real life. Not that I know her personally, or anything.
True Blood+ Auri= True Love...
I know, cheesy... but hey... it's true.
Why are the boobs only for the boys? I think they're hot!!
Why are so many bloggers from Utah? Just curious.
I'm REALLY jealous you get to decorate a house. I'm still looking at my crappy baby pink plastic blinds I can't afford to replace. They are VERY ugly. Sigh.
OMG that picture of Eric seriously left me with certain thoughts and huge grin on my face. Dayummn.:p
Post a Comment