
Wow... I can't believe my lack of blogging the last week and a half. It's kind of scaring me. The sad thing is, I'm not going to have much time to do much blogging in the next couple of days, either. This blows! Anyway, it's Tuesday, so go grab Keely's button at The UnMom and play along with Random Tuesday Thoughts. It's fun. I promise.
I had a dream I was a vampire on Sunday night. Rosalie was in it and everything. Then at one point I was topless. It was kind of disturbing.
Sadly, I didn't get my True Blood fix this week. The show took a little breather (aka, trying to kill me with anticipation) over the Labor Day weekend. The season finale is next Sunday!
I'll be traveling to Alabama tomorrow and then every week for the rest of the month. If anyone knows any great blogs written by any Alabamians, let me know.
I still have to post about Candace's trip here two weeks ago. We had such a good time, and I have some really great pics to share... I need to get around to it. I would have done it today, but it's Tuesday, and there are rules around here.
Entourage was also taking a breather this week. What the hell man? Because some people may go out of town on a holiday weekend, the rest of us losers who have to stay home have to suffer and not get to see our shows?! WTF?!
Packing for the move is giving me anxiety. I've only had to pack all my shit and move once in my life. This is weird.
I bought a bunch of stuff for the house over the weekend, including a fridge yesterday morning. We got up at the ass crack of dawn to stand in line at RC Willey to get a good deal. I guess that makes lack of sleep worth it!
My travel schedule for the next two weeks is God-Awful. I'm not looking forward to it. Let's just say I'm going to be spending A LOT of time in airports for the next little bit. Not my idea of a good time, to say the least.
Sorry this is so lame and short, but get over it! I'll be back soon with something of substance!
Boys, this is Nikki Reed, aka Rosalie Hale... Look closely, you can see nipple! Don't say I never gave you anything!























































11 comments:
They didn't show ENTOURAGE this week? No way! How could they do such a thing?! I'd be so pissed off! Nice pic of Adrian Grenier though :)
Do you travel for work?
i heart you.
and this blog.
'nuff said.
♥
Why do my favorite shows go on vacation when I'm on vacation? Don't they know I have DVR?
Try www.Possumisfinedining.blogspot.com
LMAO! just kidding! Who knows maybe it is a real blog!
What is this TV you speak of?
Also, I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but everytime I see the header on your blog I think it's boobs in chain mail.
i think rosalie is hotter as a blond. though i'd kill to have her abs.
what the heck is in alabama?
Alabama? Do they have tv there? And don't worry about the hiatus, soon it will be the end of September and we'll be flooded with new tv! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's like Xmas in September!
Thanks for Rosie.
I love your Random Tuesdayness, aka hot vamp pic day. Love it. Keep 'em coming! :)
I'm distracted seeing Eric;s picture right there. Helooooooo, sheriffff!;)
Anyway, Nikki Reed's nipples aren't really doing it for me, how about taylor lautner's next time?
I feel like a cougar saying that.
thanks for the nips! Mmmmmm....nips...hahaha!
Post a Comment