Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vlogging from Alabama!

Don't forget to read the post below that accompanies this vlog!

Seriously, it originally took me like 6 hours to try and upload this damn vlog and then I finally went over to Vimeo, so I hope you REALLY enjoy it!

13 comments:

Laila P said...

YAY! I enjoyed it! You're v cute! I love when people vlog, it's great to see bloggers 'come to life' :)

It took me forever to try and see it - my laptop wouldn't co-operate so I came on the PC and then that was being REALLY slow! So annoying!
So when I finally got it working I watched it a few times to make up for it, haha.

I love your accent, and the way you do the Alabama accent, lol. Sounds perfect! Like I said on Facebook, I think the southern drawl is so funny!

Also, is that a bag in the background under the lamp? I can't see it properly but it looks nice! I love bags. Cool glasses too :)

Here's to many more vlogs!

Noelle said...

Thanks Chica! I love your stories so keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Listen to you and your Southern accent.....I love it!!

Captain Dumbass said...

Le-inn. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

haha too funny.
i want to vblog but i am too scared.
sometime soon :) you have given me courage!

Anonymous said...

Haha Accents are fun. ;) More Vlogging please.

Mr. Condescending said...

Wtf this sucks I can't see anything on my bb :(

Are you making fun of the high class alabamians?

Ms. Salti said...

Nic - Thanks... you kind of inspired me so I have you to thank! Yes, that's my purse on the table behind me. It's huge!

Noelle - Maybe I'll start doing vlogs on location from different places in the area...

Jules - I told you I'd develop one!

Captain - I'm glad you're laughing.

KL - You should do it!

SB - I'm definitely doing more!

Mr.- Not making fun so much... immersing myself into the culture!

Laila P said...

I'm glad I inspired you to make a vlog too! I feel very proud of myself, lol. Vlogs rule! :)

Mike said...

One day I will do a vlog! Maybe when I can stand the way I look! :)

They have the internet in Alababma!? LOL

It was funny to hear your voice, it was not how I pictured it. You know how you look at a picture of someone and expect them to sound different?

Auri said...

dude... vlog... hmmm. Maybe=)

Ms. Salti said...

Nic - You should feel proud!

Otin - You should do one. They're kinda fun! And yes, we have the internet in Alabama. It's not THAT backwoods. I don't love my voice... I think it's easy to have preconceived ideas of how people are supposed to look or sound based on what they write.

Aurs - Jes, do it.

Tonya said...

Very cool Keep them coming!

lol my word verification is
singdxje...

I am listing to
Garbage - You Look so Fine

and...
If i dont get my @ss out of this chair I am gonna be late for work

...when did i get so random?