Monday, July 6, 2009

Itchy Stitches

What can I do for itchy stitches? I'm keeping them covered with my Hello Kitty bandaids and Neosporin, but good God, they itch like a sonofabitch!!!


In related news, I'm escorting my BFF Noelle (not to be confused with my HLP Auri) to the doctor this afternoon. She hasn't been for a check-up in a VERY long time and her sister and I have finally convinced her to go. I finally found a doctor I like and told her she'd like her, too. After a little prodding, she made an appointment with the caveat that I had to accompany her for moral support. No problemmo... that's easy enough!

I have had a totally crazy last few days. Lots of parties and hanging out and fun that was had. I've got pictures and stories to share!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

i have no idea how to deal with itchy stitches other than to just try to ignore it... hopefully they stop itching soon.

Country Wife said...

No idea either on itchy stitches. I just know on this ocassion the itch is a good thing and means they are mending lol :)

Saskia said...

Poor you with itchy stitches... and my goodness they itch don't they?!!

Country Wife is right, the itch is the skin healing and growing, so it's a good thing!

xx

Noelle said...

Thanks for going with me to the doctor! I hope that the stitches stop itching before Thursday! Love ya!

Ms. Salti said...

Jaime - Thanks... one more day then they come out!

CW - I know it means they're healing... I just wish it would hurry!

Saskia - Yes, they do!

Noelle - You're welcome... One more day!