Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boobies

I was at Auri's last night and had some interesting conversations with the kids... (the kids call me Tata, just in case you're wondering)...


Aidan: Tata, I have to tell you something and you're probably not going to like it.
Me: Oh, yeah, what is it, buddy?
Aidan: I'm not inviting you to my birthday party.
Me: Ok, fine, be that way.

Later...

Taryn was sitting on my lap. She pulled open the neck on my shirt and looked inside...

Taryn
: What are those?
Me: Those are my boobies.
I then pointed at her chest...
Me: And those are your boobies.
Taryn: But my boobies are TINY!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

that's hysterical. kids say the funniest things

Artsnark said...

too funny

Auri said...

My kids and your boobs...

wait... that didn't come out right

kel said...

too funny!

kel said...

too funny!

Ms. Salti said...

Jaime, ArtSnark & Kel - I know, they constantly crack me up!

Aurs - They've always had a fascination... I wonder why...