Round 2 -
Step 1: Prepare the yourself and the can - say to the camera, "I'm gonna do it this time."
(Notice the beer chugging stance)

Step 2: Winner (female) - Try not to ralph
Female Loser - Laugh at the male
Male Loser 1 - Pout
Male Loser 2 - Bend over to hide the tears streaming down your cheeks

2009 Rib King
Note: The crown was stolen from the actual winner
10 comments:
Too funny!
sounds fun :)
LOL! too funny!
Ok--so this makes it official! I need to not be photographed anymore! I am proud of my "accomplishment", but lord almighty, I will never wear that dress again! I am excited for our little red rock adventure this weekend!
K, the above comment should have been from me and Not Maddie! She was still logged into my computer:) Oops, but on the other hand, she did set up her blog for her adventures! I am going to have to add her now...
So funny!! I'm so glad a girl won, I bet the guys HATED that :)
Saskia x
hahaha, love the tutorial! Your blog is great!
haha, cute!
I seriously have never tried it yet even thought I've always wanted to do.... I guess it's time for me to try! Looks like you guys had some good fun!!!
so sad I wasn't there! looked like a blast.
Post a Comment