So I'm driving down I-65 (or I-85, I can never keep them straight) and I see this huge building up on the right... and I immediately think of the Fellowship of the Sun (FotS). There are a ton of huge churches down here in Alabama, and every time I pass one (they're all the big Evangelical-type looking places) I think of FotS from the Sookie books. Wouldn't you?
As you might know, I've been reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward, and I'm loving it! Good thing I thought to bring the next book in the series with me on my trip because I finished book 4 this morning. Good Lord, all I have to say is HAWTNESS!!! Holy mother of God, I can't handle the heat. I just got to a pretty major shocker in book 5... I won't give any details away, so you'll have to read the books... unless of course they're too hot for you to handle. How that's possible, I'm not entirely sure, but whatevs.
So pretty much everywhere I look now, I'm seeing people from the books. I swear I saw two Lessers last week in the airport... I saw at least three dudes today who were pretransition... and on and on... It's all I think about... and you thought I was crazy over Twilight!? I know you have no idea what I'm talking about, but I can't give anything away. It won't make sense if you don't read the books.
Speaking of heat and hottness, did y'all realize New Moon comes out in 18 days? Holy hell, I can't believe it, either. And how did I get so lucky that I get to work from home that week?! I was so worried I'd be stuck in Alabama and have to go see the damn movie by myself. But it all worked out in my favor... Yippee!
I was planning on reading the book right before the movie premiere, but I don't think I can put the Brotherhood down. It's not like I haven't read it twice already. It'll probably make it that much better so I'm not overanalyzing everything... it won't be so fresh on my mind. Ok kids.... I'm off to paint my nails... hope you have a good Monday night and I'll be back with some Randomness tomorrow!























































4 comments:
The books sound great, you're more of a vampire fan than me. So great, I haven't finished with sookie stackhouse books. I'm off to vampire diaries next.
And New Moon, oh new moon, I'm ready to get lost again :)
Oh wow. interesting books. I gotta get my hands on em. I'm a vampire fanatic too. Been addicted since Buffy the Vampire Slayer came out. =)
You really are obsessed with Vampires? Aren't you?
Have you read any of the Mary Janice Davidson books? I heard they were good and I might order them.
Post a Comment