Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Few Thoughts For The Day


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain


I hope you all have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT quote!!!!!!

Brooke said...

I love the Mark Twain quote! I have it on my facebook :)

Laila P said...

That's one of my favourite sayings. Mark Twain had some great quotes :)

kara said...

i can't take quotations seriously when they're by people with three names. it's like...pick two, you know? the "Bernard" doesn't add anything.

that's my deep thought for the day.

Captain Dumbass said...

That's a great quote. You have a good day too.

*kiss kiss*

Saskia said...

Wonderful quotes Ms S!! (Oh I used to be Ms S... I miss it!!)

I hope you are not sick and that you have a great thanksgiving!

lots of love xx

Andhari said...

Awesome quotes. I do think it's better to make mistakes than regret not doing anything at all :)